I predict....

UNLV

I forgot that next Saturday is homecoming.  I change my prediction to 8200.

lol...I figured you did. Saturdays game will follow the TSUS approval of football, everyone will be pumped.

Homecoming and recruitment day. It'll be the biggest crowd of the season. If the weather is good and after a UCA win, watch out.

I forgot that next Saturday is homecoming.  I change my prediction to 8200.

lol...I figured you did. Saturdays game will follow the TSUS approval of football, everyone will be pumped.

Homecoming and recruitment day. It'll be the biggest crowd of the season. If the weather is good and after a UCA win, watch out.

I didn't realize it is homecoming either.  So, it makes me think someone isn't getting the word out.  It all depends on how much the local media and businesse are able to hype it.

I hope we have 9,000...my guess is 7,000, which is still a great crowd.

Guest abovetherim

The HS playoffs will hurt attendance some but like UNLV stated it is homecoming, the TSUS will approve the referendum for football and it is a recruitment day at Lamar. I say over 7,000.

We played SHSU a few years ago for homecoming and our team wasn't any good and they still had over 6500 for that game.

• 2 weeks later...

The HS playoffs will hurt attendance some but like UNLV stated it is homecoming, the TSUS will approve the referendum for football and it is a recruitment day at Lamar. I say over 7,000.

We played SHSU a few years ago for homecoming and our team wasn't any good and they still had over 6500 for that game.

Looks like coachacola won this prediction...he said 8200.  Wasn't he the same 'idiot' that predicted 19 wins for LU early on.  I think I may have implied that he was crazy, on drugs, off his rocker, needed to be institutionalized, etc etc etc.

Guest coachacola

Looks like coachacola won this prediction...he said 8200.  Wasn't he the same 'idiot' that predicted 19 wins for LU early on.  I think I may have implied that he was crazy, on drugs, off his rocker, needed to be institutionalized, etc etc etc.

lol....actually I think I predicted 25 wins.  Lamar has 3 more regular season games, then 3 SLC tourney games, and if they win all those they'll have 24 wins.  Then add 1 win in the NCAA tourney and that's 25 wins!!  If that happens then I'll be as high as a kite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4