*Barbers Hill vs. Bay City/BH WINS 1-0/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Ross Hales 7 IP, 13K's, 1BB. NO HITTER.  The walk was with one out away from perfect game. Full count curveball that sure looked like a strike. Hales hit 92 on 3-4 pitches.....w/ about 15 MLB scouts in attendance.  Bay City batter struck out swinging on wild pitch and throwing error to first ....was promptly thrown out advancing to second on a laser by Thamm, the right fielder. No other men on base for Bay City until the 7th inning "walk".  BH only managed 5 hits off of Bay City pitcher, Tomek....who had 7K's of his own. Carmona and Ponder with doubles off the center field wall. Hales and Silva with singles. CF, Jay Burditt with RBI single.

Great game to watch with same result as last year's opener. Tough loss for Bay City who has very good squad again this year. 

BH appears to have another fine team this year. Should be some good first round playoff games

Going to be a good year for BH.  Once the offense catches up to the pitching, look out.  Golden Triangle better not lose site of Bay City.  They will be in the mix once playoffs get here, especially if it is a 1-gamer.

BH appears to have another fine team this year. Should be some good first round playoff games

Going to be a good year for BH.  Once the offense catches up to the pitching, look out.  Golden Triangle better not lose site of Bay City.  They will be in the mix once playoffs get here, especially if it is a 1-gamer.

Bay City actually has two good pitchers. The other is Shawn Rutherford....played second last night. Heck of an athlete. Honorable mention All-state QB and a starter on the basketball team. has signed to play football...I believe in New Mexico somewhere. I spoke with him a few times over the last two years....seems to be a good kid.

Bay City actually has two good pitchers. The other is Shawn Rutherford....played second last night. Heck of an athlete. Honorable mention All-state QB and a starter on the basketball team. has signed to play football...I believe in New Mexico somewhere. I spoke with him a few times over the last two years....seems to be a good kid.

Yes, your right.  I watch LCM get all they wanted of that kid.  He threw a lot of fast-balls and LCM just could not get the ball out of the park.  Lot of long fly balls at U of H that day.

Yes, your right.  I watch LCM get all they wanted of that kid.  He threw a lot of fast-balls and LCM just could not get the ball out of the park.  Lot of long fly balls at U of H that day.

Was that the "field is too big game" ?  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo