*West Brook vs. Deer Park Playoff/Deer Park Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Deer Park has a good team this year and WB, as always, was overrated.

Bro I saw this one and WB needs a new Coaching staff bc these guys did nothing to get the kids in the game. Coach got off the bench what two times? Hey you Wb fans I felt horrible for you team bc they should have one this one and the refs? R u kidding me? To bad bc your kids deserve better than this. Hey BH89-2 number twenty three for DP should have been thrown out of the game. I mean bro their whole team is cheap shot artist. Good try WB and you should be proud of your kids bc they acted with class.

Great season, Brook. So is Deer Park realy that good?

Bro they are ok but I have no dog in this one but Brook go so well ready between the lines. Park is ok bc they shoot outside pass the ball very well but Brook just could not close them out. Park will get bouced sooner than later. Big man for Brook was getting hacked all night and nothing I mean nothing.

Bigs was getting hacked, that's when you have to have some good guard play. 

Yea you are right bro but WB failed to hit the outside shot and they closed in the middle. Tough loss bc was rooting for Bruins but maybe next year. Someone told me that the big man for WB is headed to Missouri to play football? Where is the Chavis kid going?

I am sad to see Chavis end on that note:

However, I played for Coach Means at Deer Park and he works his tail off to put his teams in the best position possible to win games.  He has taken an average team to a 27-6 record..  The cheap shot comment is off the mark.. He doesn't stand for that kinda stuff!  Trust me, he ran me almost daily for stuff like that!

I am sad to see Chavis end on that note:

However, I played for Coach Means at Deer Park and he works his tail off to put his teams in the best position possible to win games.  He has taken an average team to a 27-6 record..  The cheap shot comment is off the mark.. He doesn't stand for that kinda stuff!  Trust me, he ran me almost daily for stuff like that!

Cheap shot comment? I was there with a friend from DP he even made a comment about the way number 23 was throwing the bows. At point picks up the ball and acts like he is going to hurl it down the court BC he is upset. Sounds to me like he needs to reel him in and prolly a great Coach but one inmate was out of control last night.

Westbrook overrated?  I don't think anyone expected much out of them this season.  Certainly the fans didn't care much.  Fan support was pitiful compared to DP.  If it's not football,  nobody from Beaumont is going to the game.  I thought since it was only 45 minutes away that the boys might get a little support.  Guess not. 

Oh well.  Wish we could get a shot at those guys on the gridiron.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43