H-J might repeat

Jarvis is special, and improving each year.  He is quicker and faster than people realize, routinely hits six or more threes in a row, does most of his scoring in the paint.  He has more and-one threes than long-distance threes.  The kid is tough, a clutch competitor.  He is the best scorer in the area, and his D is stout.

Yep, HJ has a chance to repeat this year-- and, with what HJ has coming back (Benard, Burrell, Turner) and coming up (a couple of skilled bigs and some fairly athletic role players), the Hawks could three-peat in 2009.  Seriously.  That's assuming we have all our coaches back, too.

It's fun to indulge in such wishing...  But, like they say, we'd better take it one game at a time.  Let's just smash Sweeny tomorrow night.  I'm hoping we'll put them away early, that it'll be another one of those no-press-in-the-second-half routs, and we get to see Big Robes knocking down threes at the end.

Guest beat-em_deep

Jarvis is special, and improving each year.  He is quicker and faster than people realize, routinely hits six or more threes in a row, does most of his scoring in the paint.  He has more and-one threes than long-distance threes.  The kid is tough, a clutch competitor.  He is the best scorer in the area, and his D is stout.

Yep, HJ has a chance to repeat this year-- and, with what HJ has coming back (Benard, Burrell, Turner) and coming up (a couple of skilled bigs and some fairly athletic role players), the Hawks could three-peat in 2009.  Seriously.  That's assuming we have all our coaches back, too.

It's fun to indulge in such wishing...  But, like they say, we'd better take it one game at a time.  Let's just smash Sweeny tomorrow night.  I'm hoping we'll put them away early, that it'll be another one of those no-press-in-the-second-half routs, and we get to see Big Robes knocking down threes at the end.

I LIKE IT =D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92