What site had the best atmosphere hosting a first round playoff game?

Hard one to say which was the best as most were only able to go to gym last night.

I was at Kirbyville for the HD/Zavalla & Spurger/Broaddus games. I thought that Kirbyville did an outstanding job. The stands were pretty well packed and everyone seemed pleased with the venue.

Good job Kirbyville and thanks for hosting these games.

Beaumont Central and Barbers Hill at Lee College.  Had the Big Monday feel of an NCAA game ( I know it was a Tuesday game ).  Both schools had bands in the stands ( Central's Band is loud !!!!!!!!!!).  Also the place was packed. And to top it off, a fantastic game and ending.

Don't known about the rest of the sites, but Kirbyville done a wonderful job.

The new gym was great.Let me be the second to say,Thank you Kirbyville for hosting the Spurger/Broaddus game. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I attended the Spurger-Broaddus game but missed the Hull-Daisetta-Zavalla game which was the first game.  Spurger had great fan support and the lovely ladies at the top seemed to be enjoying the loud bump music during timeouts especially when the song "Boots wit da fur" came on!  Those ladies were git'n it!  Heck, at halftime they even played a little Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats