SPURGER VS BREMOND PREDICTIONS

CATMAN

Catmam,

I think that Spurger may win by more than 10, might be closer to 15+.

I checked out their web page and from the photos it looks like they do not have any one that can deal with the two Whitticker brothers. They appear to be on the small side, so one could make a case that they have speed and good outside shooting to make up for size. Afterall, they did win their district.

Will be fun to watch.

Catmam,

I think that Spurger may win by more than 10, might be closer to 15+.

I checked out their web page and from the photos it looks like they do not have any one that can deal with the two Whitticker brothers. They appear to be on the small side, so one could make a case that they have speed and good outside shooting to make up for size. Afterall, they did win their district.

Will be fun to watch.

I agree. I went on their site after I saw what you posted. I'm sure they are good since they won district, but I agree they don't appear from their slides to have anyone that could dominate in the paint.  They probobly are quick though.  I say we win by 15+ also because we can dominate in the paint and we have speed.  If our boys play the all around solid team game that they played against Broadus, I believe it will be another great victory on the road to state.  Keep it up boys--you looked like a well oiled machine last night!  Go Spurger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ' unknown'.

That my friend makes post season play so cool. The "unknown'' is what wakes us up at night with the sweats and dry mouth.

This why I am a bigbasketball fan. Sorry, couldn't resist that!

Well said,But You Know me I like to prepare.

Didn't sleep mybe 1 hour last night, how about you BBB-fan? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats