Ozen vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest DickVitale

The layoff hurt a bit, and Boutte had to take the reigns (i.e. held the ball going into the last 2 minutes of the first half)...Shot 6-20 from the free throw line and that alone could have been disaterous. This should have been a yawner, but its the playoffs, and strange things happen and fortunately the lesson can be learned WHILE still in the hunt! :D..It was actually a three point game at the end but they hoisted up an airball and Moten accidentally tipped it in and they were arguing that it should have been worth 3!! ::)..Timing was a little off too, and I think the kids were not too excited about playing Brazosport either...That will be fixed TODAY, trust me...You will see a different team tommorrow night.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Coop, Why ask Mr. Vitale a basketball question like that? He still thinks LCM will beat Dayton.

Yeah and they BOTH are GONE FISHING, so they really don't matter, now do they?? ;)

Guest DickVitale
:D :D :D :D :D :D...Now THAT was funny!! I actually jokingly told my brother something similar to that over the weekend...You know when he was an asst at Westbrook, he used to coach baseball, too....That was too funny to see him in that baseball get up....Cracked me up!! :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Coop, Why ask Mr. Vitale a basketball question like that? He still thinks LCM will beat Dayton.

Yeah and they BOTH are GONE FISHING, so they really don't matter, now do they?? ;)

most are not fishing----they are on the track

It's a figurative speech, guy.....Do you watch the NBA playoffs on TNT/TBS?...Whenever a team gets eliminated they have this segment where they are shown going fishing with Kenny, Ernie, and Charles?? Come on people, work with me here....Watch something other than "Desperate Housewives" guys!!  :D

It's a figurative speech, guy.....Do you watch the NBA playoffs on TNT/TBS?...Whenever a team gets eliminated they have this segment where they are shown going fishing with Kenny, Ernie, and Charles?? Come on people, work with me here....Watch something other than "Desperate Housewives" guys!!  :D

Hey, I watch Ugly Betty and America's Next Top Model too!

LMAO  ;D

Mr. Vitale, when I think you are right, I will agree with you. When you are wrong, you really do not like to admit it. And I will agree with you about the layoff and the freethrows. I would like to add that they (Ozen)were a little sluggish getting back on defense letting them (Braz)get easy points to close to the basket which Ozen is usually fairly good at. But Ozen has not played a team this quick in a while. Chalk this up as a learning experience, not to let happen with Lamar C. And by the way, you guys watch toooo much tv.

Guest DickVitale

Mr. Vitale, when I think you are right, I will agree with you. When you are wrong, you really do not like to admit it. And I will agree with you about the layoff and the freethrows. I would like to add that they (Ozen)were a little sluggish getting back on defense letting them (Braz)get easy points to close to the basket which Ozen is usually fairly good at. But Ozen has not played a team this quick in a while. Chalk this up as a learning experience, not to let happen with Lamar C. And by the way, you guys watch toooo much tv.

What was I WRONG about? Yes, they were quick but their quickness was really not the issue in that game...When you miss 14 free throws, it will hurt, and could have been fatal...The bigs were a step slow getting to the ball, and I attribute that to the lay off..Again, what was I wrong about?...And by the way, Pushing Daisies is a pretty darn good show!..No Desperate Housewives, or Top Model for me though!!.. :D

Mr. Vitale, I was refering to your prediction on the LCM- Dayton game. And I did agree with you about the freethrows. And If you cannot recognize speed and ball control as a factor in this game then I may be giving you way to much credit. And while I am at it please do not bring up your Lumberton-Vidor theory again, I am still not over that one. And one more thing, the Brazosport Exporters missed a lot of freethrows also.

Guest DickVitale

Mr. Vitale, I was refering to your prediction on the LCM- Dayton game. And I did agree with you about the freethrows. And If you cannot recognize speed and ball control as a factor in this game then I may be giving you way to much credit. And while I am at it please do not bring up your Lumberton-Vidor theory again, I am still not over that one. And one more thing, the Brazosport Exporters missed a lot of freethrows also.

Ohhhh LCM-Dayton...Wasnt that like a MONTH ago or something? ::)...I said they were a quick team, but it was not THAT much of a factor. Really. They were a step slower than normal.  DUE TO THE LAYOFF...Next game please...Brazosport is gone fishing...BTW...Get over yourself..You are dwelling on things that are frivilous...let it go.

Ohhhh LCM-Dayton...Wasnt that like a MONTH ago or something? ::)...I said they were a quick team, but it was not THAT much of a factor. Really. They were a step slower than normal.  DUE TO THE LAYOFF...Next game please...Brazosport is gone fishing...BTW...Get over yourself..You are dwelling on things that are frivilous...let it go.

Well "guy"---here is my prediction and it is literal not figurative------Ozen will try to control the tempo with their big men but will not have much success. They simply have not seen the type of speed and quickness that LC is bringing and LC will bring it all night.. LC takes this one by 8.

Guest DickVitale

Well "guy"---here is my prediction and it is literal not figurative------Ozen will try to control the tempo with their big men but will not have much success. They simply have not seen the type of speed and quickness that LC is bringing and LC will bring it all night.. LC takes this one by 8.

OK, you're the expert.... ::) ::).....LC it is.... ::)....Hey, since you're on it, whats this week lottery numbers looking like? ::)

Mr. Vitale, I was referring to your prediction on the LCM- Dayton game. And I did agree with you about the freethrows. And If you cannot recognize speed and ball control as a factor in this game then I may be giving you way to much credit. And while I am at it please do not bring up your Lumberton-Vidor theory again, I am still not over that one. And one more thing, the Brazosport Exporters missed a lot of freethrows also.

OK, you're the expert.... ::) ::).....LC it is.... ::)....Hey, since you're on it, whats this week lottery numbers looking like? ::)

They are looking very country, long on the teeth, bankrupt twice and 270 hondos later in Ga.

???....What, etbu?

No bro was speaking of the couple that won 270 million in the lottery this weekend. Saw him on the Today Show and had his interview on today and 270mm can make a look sweet.  8)

Guest DickVitale

I really don't know why I even bother responding to your post. But I still think you are right on about Ozen and Lamar C. Way too much credit.

Dude....What on earth are you talking about?  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo