BH Baseball comment/opinions

bhguidry

• pitching is very good.  #1 is solid and almost a guaranteed win.  2-3 are almost nearly sure wins if they are firing on all cylinders. #4-5 are good and if they pitch instead of junking they are hard to beat, but may need a little more run support.

Defense can be very good, however there have been some recent general errors that hopefully will work out of the equation with more playing time.

• Offense in THE one question yet to be answered.  The team has shown signs of power, now we need consistency.
    Overall once the offense and defense catches up to pitching, the team should be a deep playoff contender. 

• pitching is very good.  #1 is solid and almost a guaranteed win.  2-3 are almost nearly sure wins if they are firing on all cylinders. #4-5 are good and if they pitch instead of junking they are hard to beat, but may need a little more run support.

Defense can be very good, however there have been some recent general errors that hopefully will work out of the equation with more playing time.

• Offense in THE one question yet to be answered.  The team has shown signs of power, now we need consistency.
    Overall once the offense and defense catches up to pitching, the team should be a deep playoff contender. 

With that staff, 1 run is like 5.

I would comment about the Hales kid when I seen him pitch, but I couldn't see over the scouts. Maybe he is decent. :P

With that staff, 1 run is like 5.

I would comment about the Hales kid when I seen him pitch, but I couldn't see over the scouts. Maybe he is decent. :P

Hales ain't too shabby.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo