Yates Wins By 1 At Last Second

KFDM COOP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntsville is not ranked but they have only lost 6 games all year... Yates was up big in this one in the thrird but allowed Huntsville to get back in it...  This is the playoffs people... There are no easy games!

It just goes to show you how good Yates is this year, I think they relaxed too early in this game. The only time you can relax in the playoffs is when you hear the final horn.  Yates needed this game to wake up.

Huntsville is not ranked but they have only lost 6 games all year... Yates was up big in this one in the thrird but allowed Huntsville to get back in it...  This is the playoffs people... There are no easy games!

It just goes to show you how good Yates is this year, I think they relaxed too early in this game. The only time you can relax in the playoffs is when you hear the final horn.  Yates needed this game to wake up.

Wake -up Smake-up... You gotta stay woke in the playoffs...  could cost you your life....  Now I know Yates steps up to play when it is time to go against bigtime talent... But we will c!

Guest DickVitale

I will tell you what's funny...In the locker room after the Lamar Cons. game, the rumors were spreading that Yates was down with 20 seconds to play, and they were DISAPPOINTED.....Then started clapping when we all found out they won....UH-OH...They WANT to shut everybody up about Yates...UH-OH... ;)

I will tell you what's funny...In the locker room after the Lamar Cons. game, the rumors were spreading that Yates was down with 20 seconds to play, and they were DISAPPOINTED.....Then started clapping when we all found out they won....UH-OH...They WANT to shut everybody up about Yates...UH-OH... ;)

The "rumors" I heard were totally opposite, they were clapping when they found out Yates was down but when Ozen found out Yates won, they were sweatin bullets!

Oh you must mean the coaches and spectators from Ozen were disappointed :P   They don't play the game.

Guest DickVitale

The "rumors" I heard were totally opposite, they were clapping when they found out Yates was down but when Ozen found out Yates won, they were sweatin bullets!

:D...OK, whatever...You know better than that!!

Guest DickVitale

Gonna be a great night of hoops in Katy! Gotta love it! Hey BLUEDOVE....Yates got lucky last night, and you KNOW it... ;)..But, I understand that this is the playoffs and things like that can happen...BUT Huntsville had their butts BEAT last night...They had the right game plan, just not the personnel to finish...Guess who has the game plan AND the personnel?  ;)

Guest DickVitale

Coop, it's certainly QUIET on here today...Wonder why? ::) ::)..Where are all of those "experts" today?  8)

??????  They won!!!  Its all about surviving and moving on.  Nobody will remember close wins if your cutting the nets down in Austin.

No, no, not talking about the Yates game, I was talking about the Ozen HATERS, uhhhh, I mean doubters!! :D

Guest DickVitale
:D :D...At that moment the PA announcer was announcing other area playoff scores and said..."Lamar Consolidated 58....Ozen.....60!"...And thats what you got!! "Oh no, our season is over!!" says #41... :D :D

This is the hidden content, please

311xInlineGallery.jpg

It looks like their crying in the picture, maybe because they're about to play Ozen. :D

Wait a minute, now I outta know somebody at Yates to send these posts to over there. Then hang them up in the locker room for all the mighty lions to see. You know a panther will run when they see a lion ;)

This is the hidden content, please

311xInlineGallery.jpg

It looks like their crying in the picture, maybe because they're about to play Ozen. :D

Wait a minute, now I outta know somebody at Yates to send these posts to over there. Then hang them up in the locker room for all the mighty lions to see. You know a panther will run when they see a lion ;)

Why are you dissing a local team like that if you like Yates so much then move to houston and support them over there and get on to the houston sports forum

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo