West Brooks Albert Williams signs...

Congrads to this kid!!!  I think him being injured could have been the difference for Brook to a championship run.  Hope that rehab goes well and you have a prosperous collegent career!

come on now soulja do you think even with albert they could have beat katy because if im not mistaking thats who they woulda played if they would have beat FB clements.........

Congrads to this kid!!!  I think him being injured could have been the difference for Brook to a championship run.  Hope that rehab goes well and you have a prosperous collegent career!

come on now soulja do you think even with albert they could have beat katy because if im not mistaking thats who they woulda played if they would have beat FB clements.........

I think that we would have played a better game against Katy than Clements, even without Albert. However, if Albert had been healthy and playing, I think Katy would have had trouble stopping both Christine and Albert. Come on, Katy beat Clements by 60-plus points. We wouldn't have lost by near that amount. WB, should, be a better team next year. Katy wont be as dominating as they were this year. It should be a good game, regardless! ;D

I think that we would have played a better game against Katy than Clements, even without Albert. However, if Albert had been healthy and playing, I think Katy would have had trouble stopping both Christine and Albert. Come on, Katy beat Clements by 60-plus points. We wouldn't have lost by near that amount. WB, should, be a better team next year. Katy wont be as dominating as they were this year. It should be a good game, regardless! ;D

youre losing ur mind but yall will get yall chance at katy dnt worry

With Williams, I think Brook had a great 1-2 punch that would have been one of the best in the state. 

Realy!  Well said!

you're right....we will have our chance with Katy! NO, I haven't lost my mind. I just recognize the fact that our season was prematurely cut short, and that we would have been better competition for the Tigers than Clements. Anyway, I hope we can expect you there to help cheer on our Bruins, yes? Certainly you dont have a problem cheering for your big brother, do you? ;) Come out and see some real football for a change! Oh wait, you will have seen a real football team......in Week 0. Don't get mad, ozensfinest.....it's all in good fun ;)! I cant wait to see how our boys do against the defending state champions!

I keep trying to figure out why you hate on West Brook's football program so much and just can't seem to get it.  Your team sucks at football and get ready to mad at the Bruins again next season when we run the score up on the pantherettes.

I keep trying to figure out why you hate on West Brook's football program so much and just can't seem to get it.  Your team sucks at football and get ready to mad at the Bruins again next season when we run the score up on the pantherettes.

well said! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43