Lamar vs. McNeese St. Predictions?

KFDM COOP

At some point our inability to step on team's necks in the second half is going to bite us in the butt.  I have seen it too often this season.  Team gets a 15 - 20 point lead and with about 6 or 7 minutes left the intensity fades and the opponent comes right back and the Cards have to weather a storm and seal it in the last few minutes.  Like JMay, I am still not convinced on the road, either.

Guest abovetherim

Key to the game for me is John Ford. If he outplays Kenny Dawkins Lamar is in trouble. That stated KD hasn't really played great the past two games. I think he'll come out red hot. I think Coach Roc learned a valuable lesson last season. Don't over work the team down the stretch. KD is playing about 35-40 minutes per game. Let him get his legs back for Saturday.

McNeese has some great athletic players but they don't always play as a team. That is why for me the key is John Ford. He is a great player.

Lamar makes a BIG statement here. Lamar by 20! If Lamar can keep to the game plan they will be hard to beat the rest of the way. 

[move]GO  CARDS!!!!!!!          GO    CARDS!!!!!!!!!            GO  CARDS!!!!!!!!!            GO    CARDS!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

Guest coachacola

Lamar by 8. 

McNeese isn't a very good offensive team and they turn the ball over a lot but they do hit the offensive boards. 

What separates Lamar from almost everyone else in the SLC is that almost everyone shoots the ball well.  You can't just key on Dawkins or Hopkins or Sanders because Todd and Nabors and even Brown can shoot the ball well.  And now Hall is beginning to shoot the ball a lot better.

Now if only Lamar played defense like SFA does then this team would be unstoppable...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo