Lamar vs. McNeese St./74-71 McNeese St. Wins/Comments

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When it became apparent that Penn was blocking shots, we should have put Worrell back in and let him shoot and make his 10 footers, like his first two shot of the game. I'd like to know why Lawrence Nwevo has not played a minute in a game for a while.

Just my two cents.

Guest abovetherim

Good questions, Coach Roc has a TV show on KFDM tonight and a radio show tomorrow night on KLVI. Maybe he'll address those issues. Honestly, I'd like to know about Nwevo. Great, great guy.

Guest coachacola

I'm been wondering too why Nwevo has gone from starting to not even playing.  I know Worrell and Brown have been playing better lately but you'd think Nwevo would at least see 5 or 10 minutes like Hall does, especially against teams with the bigger lineups.

It is because Nwevo doesn't fit our style of play of running up the court. As big as he is, he can't run well at all. He is a very nice guy but I don't think he fits into this system. However, i do think he could have helped against Penn last night.

Guest abovetherim

Don't know, wish I did. It's like our players can't play in Lake Charles. Since they are our main SLC rival it kind of sucks to go that long without winning there. Thank God, most of the guys I work with who are McNeese alumnus are off tonight. I wouldn't hear the end of it, especially since I told them their streak was going to end this year.

I'm wrong again!!!!

Guest coachacola

I think the last time Lamar beat McNeese State in Lake Charles was in 1998 when Lamar was still in the Sunbelt.  It's been 10 years since Lamar has won there, although there was a year or two which they didn't play there.

we got out played last night.no excuses.the comeback was nice but the outcome was decided early.mcneese finally used there size to there advantage.dont know why theyve struggled but they have some nice players.lamar has been a little out of sync the last few games.this loss will get them ready for the final week.i predict a solid win thursday and close win saturday.ill fly to ny and p/u that nit bid if tubbs needs some help.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo