Wow!!! You Guys Let Anybody Post on Your Board!!!

Hello Cardinal Fans,

This is Macwolf checking in to see how everybody is doing.  ABTR is great to see you.  How's everybody been doing.  I would hate to think I'm a BAD-Luck charm.  I show up and the squad drops a game.  Maybe I should climb back into my hole until the season is over.  I hope life is going wonderful for all of you.  James is starting to play well over in Japan.  I talked to him a week ago and he's in good spirits.  He was happy to see the Cardinals doing so well.  You guys take good care of yourselves and your families, I'll check back in again from time to time.

God Bless You All!!!!

Hello Cardinal Fans,

This is Macwolf checking in to see how everybody is doing.  ABTR is great to see you.  How's everybody been doing.  I would hate to think I'm a BAD-Luck charm.  I show up and the squad drops a game.  Maybe I should climb back into my hole until the season is over.  I hope life is going wonderful for all of you.  James is starting to play well over in Japan.  I talked to him a week ago and he's in good spirits.  He was happy to see the Cardinals doing so well.  You guys take good care of yourselves and your families, I'll check back in again from time to time.

God Bless You All!!!!

3 of the 4 top teams lost that night to teams that should have beaten. It wasn't you, vampires were out that night...hence SHSU winning.

Guest abovetherim

Hello Cardinal Fans,

God Bless You All!!!!

MacWolf, I was afraid I'd never hear from you again since I left the other board. Happy you found us (this Lamar Forum). I hope all is well with your family. Are you going to visit your cousin in Houston? If so, drive down to Beaumont or I'll drive to Houston and buy you lunch. I was a little worried the loss of JD would hurt this years team but to be honest it make have been a blessing for both parties. Lamar is playing a more up-tempo game and JD is getting paid to play basketball. I hope all with will with him. Could you post a link to his team or league so we can follow how he is doing? Funny about the Bad Luck Charm. My dad use to say that all the time. "The Cowboys would have won if I wasn't watching" or "Lamar would have beat La Tech if we didn't come". Funny, my dad.

Anyway this is a huge week for Lamar as the Cards could win their first regular season conference championship in over twenty years. We gotta beat Nicholls State and SE Louisiana which will be tough but I like our chances.

Thanks for dropping a line and visit from time to time. It was great hearing from you.

Take care and God bless,

-Abtr

Man it good to see all of you guys.  Here's the site for James' team: 

This is the hidden content, please

He's on the front page right now.  He's really slimmed down quite a bit and is really committed to being a better player and person.  For those that don't know, his mom did pass away in October.  Since that time he's been really putting things together for himself.  I'm really proud of him.  Man I'm giddy over seeing all of you.  Things are going real well here in Minnesota.  I hope to get the chance to see you guys some time in the near future.  In the meantime, take good care of yourselves and Be Blessed!!!

Guest abovetherim

Sorry to hear of your families loss! Thought and prayers from Beaumont to your family. Thanks for the link to the team. Looks like JD is throwing one down on the front page. He looks good. Tell him everyone in Beaumont wishes him the best.

Again, sorry to hear about his mom. Sad news. I know dealing with that had to be really hard emotionally for him last season. 

Sorry to hear of your families loss! Thought and prayers from Beaumont to your family. Thanks for the link to the team. Looks like JD is throwing one down on the front page. He looks good. Tell him everyone in Beaumont wishes him the best.

Again, sorry to hear about his mom. Sad news. I know dealing with that had to be really hard emotionally for him last season. 

Thank you ABTR, I appreciate your thoughts and wishes.  Here's an article published recently that talks a bit about JD.  Towards the bottom of the article.  ".500 is Fine" and "Steady Progress".

This is the hidden content, please

Guest abovetherim

Thank MacWolf, sounds like he is doing well. Someone posted this earlier but I'll hang on to it. Please visit as your schedule allows. I'm headed to take a Philosophy exam. Have a couple of guys on the basketball team in my class. I'll tell them JD and his family are keeping up with the Cardinals and that JD is doing great.

Later man. God Bless!

-Abtr

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo