**WEDNESDAY NIGHT SLC SCORES**

Guest abovetherim

Coachacola, that is the one team tonight I want to win. If the lose tonight they have a lot more motivation to play great against Lamar on Saturday. Plus, I'd rather not see McNeese State again this year.

Guest abovetherim

Would be real nice for SFA to lose tonight and LU win tomorrow night to wrap up the Regular Season SLC Title!!!!! ;D

You read my mind Lazeek!  ;D

Coachacola, that is the one team tonight I want to win. If the lose tonight they have a lot more motivation to play great against Lamar on Saturday. Plus, I'd rather not see McNeese State again this year.

Not so fast Above, SFA wins tonight, the 8 team field is set. SELA lose, then SELA could be in a tough position. Meaning if they lose to Lamar, they will face SFA ithe first round. However if SELA beat Lamar, they will face an angry LAMAR in the first round.

Guest abovetherim

Good point, I just want Lamar to have the NIT bid so the pressure is off for a post season invitational tournament. 1. NCAA 2. NIT 3. The new tournament (forgot the name).

Guest coachacola

CC lost and out.

Field set.

Sam Houston will be ther 3rd seed.

Thats all we know...

NW st most likely 4th.

UTSA most likely 8th.

SELA most likely 5th

Mcneese probably 6th

UTA probably 7th.

Between UTSA, UTA and McNeese, I would definitely want to play UTSA. They are by far the worst team in that group.

Lets just win the next 2 games, then we can think about whats left... but our should be on tonights game. I'm bringin a few extra people with me so they can check out the cards one last time in bmt. Everybody bring somebody you know so we can PACK THE HOUSE!

Lets just win the next 2 games, then we can think about whats left... but our should be on tonights game. I'm bringin a few extra people with me so they can check out the cards one last time in bmt. Everybody bring somebody you know so we can PACK THE HOUSE!

I think ppl will stay away because it might be raining.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo