22-4a All District Picks....................

Some things are what they are...I know hoops, and there is NO ONE, especially on some message board, that can challenge me on that..No one..No high horse, just stating the facts..People on here cannot stand my confidence and that's their problem, not mine...I dint think that the 22-4A district picks are a big deal...Obviously some of you do, so go ahead and enjoy them... ::)

DickeyV, the district selections are a big deal to the kids that are selected. This is an honor to be be picked. Show all little respect please.

Guest DickVitale

Some things are what they are...I know hoops, and there is NO ONE, especially on some message board, that can challenge me on that..No one..No high horse, just stating the facts..People on here cannot stand my confidence and that's their problem, not mine...I dint think that the 22-4A district picks are a big deal...Obviously some of you do, so go ahead and enjoy them... ::)

DickeyV, the district selections are a big deal to the kids that are selected. This is an honor to be be picked. Show all little respect please.

Oh, I understand that.  I was referring to the fanatics on this board...They are acting as if they were waiting to accept an all district award..Really, its not that big of a deal to them (the players) either..Being picked 1st team does not mean that you have "arrived" nor does not being selected at all indicate failure...Its not that important.

Oh, I understand that.  I was referring to the fanatics on this board...They are acting as if they were waiting to accept an all district award..Really, its not that big of a deal to them (the players) either..Being picked 1st team does not mean that you have "arrived" nor does not being selected at all indicate failure...Its not that important.

i agree dick

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4