Sept. 19 Open

Sept. 26 Nederland*

Oct. 3 @ Livingston*

Oct. 10 Vidor

Oct. 17 @ Lumberton

Oct. 24 Central

Oct. 31 PN-G

Nov. 7 @ LC-M

Get out of here!  We have nothing to gain from playing  a school with 400 something kids, realy.  for every 1 athlete, we have like 9 or 10.  Get over yourself.

I disagree with what you are saying. Only 11 players are allowed on the field at a time. Newton always been smaller than Kirbyville, but find their self competitive and not to mention whooping yall! ;D

Get out of here!  We have nothing to gain from playing  a school with 400 something kids, realy.  for every 1 athlete, we have like 9 or 10.  Get over yourself.

I disagree with what you are saying. Only 11 players are allowed on the field at a time. Newton always been smaller than Kirbyville, but find their self competitive and not to mention whooping yall! ;D

I dont think Kirbyville or Newton has EVER beaten Central. For that matter, I would be suprised if they ever did. For that to happen, they would have to play each other. Soulja was right, it would be a waste of a scrimmage.

Actually, Ozen lost to Newton @Cardinal something like 20-18.  There was a Gulley that went to UH, there was a TE/DL that went to TT on that team.  That Newton team was stout.....

Actually, Ozen lost to Newton @Cardinal something like 20-18.  There was a Gulley that went to UH, there was a TE/DL that went to TT on that team.  That Newton team was stout.....

At that time Ozen was a decent 4A school and Newton was a 3A powerhouse...  This match-up still doesn't suggest that a 4A school should play a 2A school!  :-\

Wit this schedule,I can see you guys winning 3 maybe 4 games.... ;D

be forreal now bighouse we dnt have a team in our district who's jus good........so i beg to differ i think if we beat brook we'll go into district undefeated

You guys arent going to beat West Brook.  You might as well get that out of your mind now, so you wont be as disappointed when it happens.

Wit this schedule,I can see you guys winning 3 maybe 4 games.... ;D

be forreal now bighouse we dnt have a team in our district who's jus good........so i beg to differ i think if we beat brook we'll go into district undefeated

You guys arent going to beat West Brook.  You might as well get that out of your mind now, so you wont be as disappointed when it happens.

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43