NY Times: Roger Clemens & Mary Lou Retton

This is the hidden content, please

"Internal Revenue Service agents have contacted a former employee of a fitness center here as part of an effort to determine whether Roger Clemens obtained steroids or human growth hormone in the Houston area, where he lives, the former employee said… The former employee, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said in an interview Wednesday that the federal agents asked about the operation of Shaun Kelley Weight Control, as well as whether Clemens knew the center’s owner, Shaun K. Kelley.

Kelley, 46, is from a well-known family. His parents served on Houston’s city council in the 1990s, his brother Shannon Kelley is a former University of Texas quarterback, and the former Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton is his sister-in-law.

Clemens visited Kelley’s center in the past few years, according to the former employee who spoke to I.R.S. agents. Clemens arrived at the center, explained that he was a friend of Kelley and waited while Kelley finished speaking to a client. Clemens then entered Kelley’s office and stayed for about 20 minutes, the former employee said.

Kelley said: “I have never seen Clemens in my store, ever. This is all totally false.â€

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo