Check Him Out.........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure tackles better than that pseudo All-American from NHS....

i dnt get it SFA

If you don't know now you know....

#44....

djhg7.jpg

Dravannti Johnson's stock got a boost after his performance in the Army junior combine last year.

SAN ANTONIO - Several of the players at this year's U.S. Army All-American Bowl earned their way through by showing out during the Army Junior combine exactly a year ago. One such player is long-time Texas commitment Dravannti Johnson who came last year and showed himself as one of the nation's top defensive prospects.

112 tackles, 4 picks, and 4 fumble returns.  Like I said and will stand by my earlier comments, a better tackler(this is still a collision sport) than the psuedo-Allamerican from Nederland

112 tackles, 4 picks, and 4 fumble returns.  Like I said and will stand by my earlier comments, a better tackler(this is still a collision sport) than the psuedo-Allamerican from Nederland

i agree and this is the same kid that anthony beard was supposed to be better than...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He sure laid the wood to c Michael!   But, if you had seen Dravanti run in the last track meet, you would understand why UT was interested.   Big schools take the best athletes.

I thought Dravanti was leaving early for college so that he could do spring training at UT?

He sure laid the wood to c Michael!   But, if you had seen Dravanti run in the last track meet, you would understand why UT was interested.   Big schools take the best athletes.

I thought Dravanti was leaving early for college so that he could do spring training at UT?

yea he did

Guest beards_bro

back on topic tho IMO, he's definetly the best LB in setx in theres why  ;)

Ozen, he's a good LB...but definitely the best in SE TX..I think not. That honor would belong to little brother...The A-Train!!! Of course he is the best linebacker in SETX in your opinion...you are his uncle. Kid is good and impressive and congrats on the D1 offer and he's probably in the top 5, maybe even 3 in the area  but little brother will get his, still has 2 more years to impress. Just can't wait to get his highlight film finished and sent out. Of course, it would only be for his Freshmen & Soph. years but I'm sure there would be plenty of big hits and plays from what I've seen. If it makes you feel any better, I'll put your guy at #2...but there could only be one #1 and that is #49.

Guest beards_bro

BTW, who is Taylor Reed? I've never heard of him until right about now. Oh and Buc, while my opinion may be biased which I knew somebody was going to immediately come on here and say, You throwing Paul Trammell's name out there as one of the best...well, I guess that is biased too..with the EC connection. Also, this is my opinion...none of you have to agree with me as I could care less...A lot of people would agree with me though. Ozen's ....., well, his opinion must be biased to since he is on here pumping up his nephew. I guess that just makes us all biased doesn't it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43