Vidor vs. Nederland Predictions?/SETXsports.com Will Broadcast This Game!

Vidor has one guy that can keep them in this game.  His name is Hester.  The bulldogs have numerous pitchers that could shut down the pirates. 

Prediction:  Nederland in a close one (if Hester pitches)  Nederland big (if not)

Dude, you really had this wrong. Hester did not even pitch and we still won! I only saw 1 pitcher that look good on the Nederland side, and he only lasted about 3 innings. The second guy had control problems unless he was throwing the fast ball.

once again Coach Green out coached the ned coach.

with all the so called talent at ned, how comical is it that all 3 of the main sports will be sitting home come playoff time.

Everyone can judge for themselves on the coaching comment. 

However, I don't believe the term "so called talent" is applicable to either Vidor or Nederland.  There's real talent on both teams.  I enjoy watching both teams play because of their talent.  If anyone remembers last year's start, it's too early to be making claims about the playoffs. 

with all the so called talent at ned, how comical is it that all 3 of the main sports will be sitting home come playoff time.

Everyone can judge for themselves on the coaching comment. 

However, I don't believe the term "so called talent" is applicable to either Vidor or Nederland.  There's real talent on both teams.  I enjoy watching both teams play because of their talent.  If anyone remembers last year's start, it's too early to be making claims about the playoffs. 

WELL SAID.

Dumb comment.  One game into district and your making predictions.  By the way, what three sports are you talking about??  I do believe we have clinched a playoff spot in Soccer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham