roll call for southland tourney

Guest coachacola

Y'all are going sunday, but we haven't won on thursday or friday yet?!?!?

I'll be catching all 3. Go Cards.

Isn't winning on Thursday and Friday a given?  ;D

Guest abovetherim

I'll be there Thursday at noon. UTA scares the heck out of me but win or lose those are my guys and my team! One of the guys stated, "people just like me because I'm a basketball player." Well that may be true for some but for me and my household it isn't. I like him regardless and will prove it with support when possible. If anything, I like him because he attended Lamar, left and came back. For you guys who really follow the Cardinals it would be obvious who made the statement but with respect please leave the name off. I was just using it as an example, this is my guys, my coaching staff and my team. I support them on and off the court.

Now, anyone living in Houston needs to be there for Thursday morning if no conflicts with work are present. I know a lot of people have to work but if you just show up Sunday, I can see why this guy made the statement.

Go Cards!

Guest abovetherim

:D I understand that very well my friend. My wife is great about Lamar athletics but when she puts her foot down and says "We're doing this". That is usually what happens as I've got to keep her happy.

That said, I told her ask off for Thursday but if she can't get off I'm still headed to Katy Wednesday night for Thurday's game. I just take my son instead of the whole family.

By the way, I will be listening to Dave this weekend if the Cards make it past UTA as I too have work commentments.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43