ESPN Bracketology has SFA a 13 seed

Guest coachacola

Guest coachacola

If SFA does win the SLC tourney Joe Lunardi has SFA a 13 seed playing against Indiana.  That's not a bad seed at all, but SFA has 3 more games to play.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Here's a question for everyone:  Would you prefer SFA to go to the big dance as a 13 seed with a decent chance to pull an upset or have LU go as a 16 seed with no chance of winning?

I'm for LU of course.

Considering I root for any team from the SLC, I'd like one with a better chance at a higher seed...

SFA will be a 13 or 14, SHSU would be a 15 (possibly a 14) while Lamar would be a 16...this based off of RPI. There's no question that SFA gives the SLC their best chance for a 'W'...

LU no question... if we beat SFA, i say we get a 15 seed. Either way i'm ready for any team. Bring on Memphis, i'm sure Roc might enjoy beating Coach Cal.

Guest abovetherim

Great guestion, I can see both sides of that argument but I will never cheer against the Cardinals. If they don't make the finals. Then yes, I'll be pulling for the Jacks. Not because I like SFA better than any other school but with a 12 or 13 seed they would have the best chance for success in the NCAA Tournament.

Guest coachacola

Great site to see all the bracket projections from around the web:

http://bracketproject.atspace.com/comparison.htm

coachacola, for all the great information your sharing from KatFans.com, we'd love to see you post a bit! ;)

I actually did register with katfans about a month ago but never received a confirmation email to that activated my account.  I'll try again and see if I can get signed up.

Guest coachacola

I actually did register with katfans about a month ago but never received a confirmation email to that activated my account.  I'll try again and see if I can get signed up.

I'll see what I can do -- I'll let the admins know. ;)

Thanks!!

Great site to see all the bracket projections from around the web:

This is the hidden content, please

coachacola, for all the great information your sharing from KatFans.com, we'd love to see you post a bit! ;)

I did too, but I figured they feared my talk trash skillz.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo