Orangefield’s Kaylin Little

kogt

Orangefield’s Kaylin Little was selected last week to participate in the 2008 Greater Houston Area Girls Basketball Association All-Star game, to be held at Wheeler Field House in Fort Bend on March 29th. Game times will be 3:00 and 5:00 pm. Kaylin was the lone 3A selection of the 40 players honored, and she will play for the Red All-Stars squad. Little also recently received statewide honors as she was selected to the TABC All-Region and TGCA All-State teams for the second straight year. The Lady Bobcats leading scorer averaged 23.5 points per game this season, and ended this season on a scoring tear by pouring in 134 points in her final four games. Little finished her OHS basketball career with a school record 2,230 points.

kogt

Orangefield’s Kaylin Little was selected last week to participate in the 2008 Greater Houston Area Girls Basketball Association All-Star game, to be held at Wheeler Field House in Fort Bend on March 29th. Game times will be 3:00 and 5:00 pm. Kaylin was the lone 3A selection of the 40 players honored, and she will play for the Red All-Stars squad. Little also recently received statewide honors as she was selected to the TABC All-Region and TGCA All-State teams for the second straight year. The Lady Bobcats leading scorer averaged 23.5 points per game this season, and ended this season on a scoring tear by pouring in 134 points in her final four games. Little finished her OHS basketball career with a school record 2,230 points.

WOW, is all I can say!  Congrats to you KK.  And she wasn't MVP material!  :o

You guys amaze me some times....  If they had "beating a dead horse" as a UIL event, some of you guys would be 1st team all state!  Let it go.... KK had a good year, carrying her team further than many people thought they woiuld go.....  Green won MVP, though.  Let both of these girls get ready for the next stage of their carreers....

kogt

She broke every record this year at Orangefield, I think all of them were previously held by Coach Ancelot.  ;D 

You guys amaze me some times....   If they had "beating a dead horse" as a UIL event, some of you guys would be 1st team all state!  Let it go.... KK had a good year, carrying her team further than many people thought they woiuld go.....  Green won MVP, though.  Let both of these girls get ready for the next stage of their carreers....

I don't think by us disagreeing with who should have won MVP is stopping them.  I know your a coach and have to defend your picks, but Pluto isn't even from Orangefield and thinks it wasn't right, but it's done.  I'd like to see Green and Little play together at LAMAR wouldn't that be something!!

Guest bleed orange

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my daughter. The "MVP" thing needs to be dropped. I appreciate the support but Ang is well deserving of this honor. She is a great basketball player and a great person and her family is awesome also. "Stang" is right for once and I don't agree with her very often. They all got MVP's. I promise each girl could careless. Hopefully we will get to watch all three at the next level. 21 3A rules!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

congrats KK this is a great honor. This is one of many more honors to come for your hard work and dedication. You have earned the respect of others around the state and only a few get that opportunity. I for one hope to see you at the next level and I know you will be very successful.

Guest bleed orange

congrats KK this is a great honor. This is one of many more honors to come for your hard work and dedication. You have earned the respect of others around the state and only a few get that opportunity. I for one hope to see you at the next level and I know you will be very successful.

Thanks Jdad, you are a class act my friend.

Guest bleed orange

Question for bleed orange. Has your daughter been offered by anyone?

Nobody has offered anything yet. We do have a few visits planned. But that's it so far.

Colleges should be ashamed. Unless they dont want a player who can score from anywhere on the court, play defense, pass, give 100 percent at all times, play hurt or sick, never take a play off, be unselfish - then maybe I understand why someone wouldnt want Kay-K on their team.

Guest abovetherim

Can she get a academic scholarship? I too would love to see her play for Lamar but I don't think we have any other athletic scholarships to give. Would she be willing to accept an academic scholarhip with the promise of a athletic scholarship to come next year. You can't score over 2,300 pts without being really good.

If not, someone would be crazy not to sign her. One think about Coach Ancelot is she bleeds orange and white and she would look out for Miss Little.

I know something will workout. I hope something can get done so Lamar can get her on campus.

Can she get a academic scholarship? I too would love to see her play for Lamar but I don't think we have any other athletic scholarships to give. Would she be willing to accept an academic scholarhip with the promise of a athletic scholarship to come next year. You can't score over 2,300 pts without being really good.

If not, someone would be crazy not to sign her. One think about Coach Ancelot is she bleeds orange and white and she would look out for Miss Little.

I know something will workout. I hope something can get done so Lamar can get her on campus.

I think Bleed would be more than happy to pay tuition :D and not receive a scholarship, but be on the team.  I know she can help out Lamar I've seen them play they need someone like her!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats