19 In A Row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets crown King Landry and beknight Sir Scola cause those guys have sick moves.

Was there any way to watch the game tonight without purchasing it?

U should got the game free on FSN houston its on cable and dish.

Lets beat ATL------LEts go for 20!

We are not going for the record (34) when you have a five game strecth that includes the Laker, Suns Hornets, Denver and Boston coming after the next two games...  I believe in my Rockets but I beleive the streak stops at 21 which will be second alltime!  That is more than Jordan, Bird, or the Dream ever got.

They have shown me that conventional wisdom will sometimes let me down so I will not say that they won't still be ultra-competitive in that five game run!!!

We will still be ultra competitive, but with this rough stretch coming up, I don't think we beat the Lakers or the Celtics.  All I ask for is to put us in the playoffs and let's see what happens.  Keep t-mac healthy and keep the young guy's confidence up, and promising things may happen.

We play Lakers and Celtics at home. I think we will beat both of them.

Note-We did not have Carl landry against NO and we were spanking them all across the court. When he comes back we will beat LA and Boston

Gonna be a big task.  we are rolling and have put together 10 consecutive double digit wins, but this is the NBA.  Opponents will make adjustments.  I guess I'm a little worried, I guess.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43