More Likely To Win it ALL?

AJ25

Celts... on that list they are definitely the best team.  The lakers go as Kobe goes, and the Rockets are overachieving like nobody's business right now.  I have a bad feeling that when they run into a good team in the playoffs, they're going to be brought back down to earth.

Celts... on that list they are definitely the best team.  The lakers go as Kobe goes, and the Rockets are overachieving like nobody's business right now.  I have a bad feeling that when they run into a good team in the playoffs, they're going to be brought back down to earth.

I was thinking the same thing, dispite the streak.  We will, however, get out the first round though.

You guys are forgetting the most important factor when making the decision on this poll.  Boston will have a much easier road in the eastern conference than any team you put in the western conference on this poll.  Even if you put the Spurs or any other top western team, i'll still take Boston because they're a much safer bet just to make it to the finals.  The western conference is just so loaded this year, whoever makes it from there will have played 3 really tough series.

So Kobe Bryant is better than Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce? I think not.

No not by himselif...

But I think he has a better bench!!

And I will take Kobe, Odom, Gasol, and Bynum over the big three and the rool players...  This thread only gave us three teams to chose from and out of those three Lakers, and I hate them!

All I want right now is for Houston to get out of the first round  I CAN see them going all the way, but can they beat the same team playing them 7 times? Western conference is tough. If you get 1st seed the 8th seed is not a gimme.

East

I think the Pistons or Celtics

my celtics.  been some long, LONG years with out a deep run now its here. bring on anyone from the west come finals time

can you say 4-2 NBA CHAMPS?!!!!!  8)

Just like you've been following the celts, Kevin Garnett has been my fav. Player since I was probably 10 maybe this year we won't be disappointed in the end

my celtics.  been some long, LONG years with out a deep run now its here. bring on anyone from the west come finals time

can you say 4-2 NBA CHAMPS?!!!!!   8)

Just like you've been following the celts, Kevin Garnett has been my fav. Player since I was probably 10 maybe this year we won't be disappointed in the end

thats what i'm hoping for! specially for my boy Kperk!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43