What does your team have coming back next season? 22-4A

Boy that Bmt talent sure hasn't shined in baseball.  And Ozen hasn't been competitve in football for a few yrs now.  And please don't act like the majority of basketball in Bmt talent doesn't enroll at Ozen.  That's just the facts, as DickV likes to say.  

And please don't bring up WB baseball, we all know why they have success while Central and Ozen doesn't.

Is this a Black/White Statement again... i thought only Dickie V made these statements!!!!

:P

Boy that Bmt talent sure hasn't shined in baseball.  And Ozen hasn't been competitve in football for a few yrs now.  And please don't act like the majority of basketball in Bmt talent doesn't enroll at Ozen.  That's just the facts, as DickV likes to say.  

And please don't bring up WB baseball, we all know why they have success while Central and Ozen doesn't.

Thank you.... You made my point... If the Magnet was all about atheletics dont you think we would be good in all sports...  But NO... It is an argument when its Convenient!!!!!  There was no Magnet talk when Central and Ozen was getting drove in fottball this year... 

i tell u what i will do, i will bring it up this year in football.

Heck while we are at it, i am going to bring it up rt now in baseball. It is not fair to other teams that have boundaries, and  ozen and central dont.  Heck its not fair in any sport. Do you want me to name all of them, or can we just asume that since yall are not (zoned) that are not playing on equal terms.

And no central is pretty good in soccer. No what you are talking about before you type

Go figure... Ozen, hire a good coach, call it a magnet, open enrollment, cap the numbers each year, call it a 4a, and win the big one...good plan they got one 6 years ago with a first rounder...Central poor guys, what could have been the last few years, call it a medical mag ,attract Ozens third teamers, get 2nd or 3rd each year, don't catch too much flack for not winning district, settle for playoffs, hope it is enough for those in zone to stay and not head to Hebert...Westbrook, wow, get leftovers or kids who might want to stay, play in 5a, no cap, WIN in fooseball, with some coaching or those ex- Ozen players who went back in their own zone, no Magnet, just not smart enough, and last but not least, talk about the good ole days.....I once saw some Ozen and Central fooseball games..not enough athletes to win....please!!!!! I love to watch Ozens/ Central  layup lines and stretching exercises before competition too see who has the better athletes vs other schools in the district........tough one.

Go figure... Ozen, hire a good coach, call it a magnet, open enrollment, cap the numbers each year, call it a 4a, and win the big one...good plan they got one 6 years ago with a first rounder...Central poor guys, what could have been the last few years, call it a medical mag ,attract Ozens third teamers, get 2nd or 3rd each year, don't catch too much flack for not winning district, settle for playoffs, hope it is enough for those in zone to stay and not head to Hebert...Westbrook, wow, get leftovers or kids who might want to stay, play in 5a, no cap, WIN in fooseball, with some coaching or those ex- Ozen players who went back in their own zone, no Magnet, just not smart enough, and last but not least, talk about the good ole days.....I once saw some Ozen and Central fooseball games..not enough athletes to win....please!!!!! I love to watch Ozens/ Central  layup lines and stretching exercises before competition too see who has the better athletes vs other schools in the district........tough one.

You are impossable...  Man Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We had Southpark, Forest Brook, French, Hebert, and Charlton-Pollard!!!!  Hebert was still winning state."

Forest Brook ???  I believe it was Forest Park, which is currently Westbrook, that was in existence until the 82-83 school year.  

I don't think this thread was started for the argument that is taking place.  The system that is in place is legal whether you or I think it is fair or not.  If I were in BISD, I would probably have my kid where the best baseball program is and can't blame someone else for putting their kid in the best sports program possible for the respective sport.  Especially if they have the talent to go to the next level.  

And Central has had a decent futball team for a couple of years.. I know what I am talking about but they dont dominate...  The Majority of the kids from both schools live in the area of the school...  There are far more kids giving fake addresses to go to WB than u know... Br0ok is th rue MAGNET!!!!

"We had Southpark, Forest Brook, French, Hebert, and Charlton-Pollard!!!!  Hebert was still winning state."

Forest Brook ???  I believe it was Forest Park, which is currently Westbrook, that was in existence until the 82-83 school year.  

I don't think this thread was started for the argument that is taking place.  The system that is in place is legal whether you or I think it is fair or not.  If I were in BISD, I would probably have my kid where the best baseball program is and can't blame someone else for putting their kid in the best sports program possible for the respective sport.  Especially if they have the talent to go to the next level.  

i see your thing says nhs, would u not have your kid in png then for baseball. Thats the difference though. You couldnt have him play for png even if you wanted to with out moving. Thats what makes those schools different from the bisd schools.

Guest DickVitale

i see your thing says nhs, would u not have your kid in png then for baseball. Thats the difference though. You couldnt have him play for png even if you wanted to with out moving. Thats what makes those schools different from the bisd schools.

PNG and Nederland are in TWO DIFFERENT SCHOOL Districts...Not a valid argument.

i do know a good guy in Baytown, son can really sling the pig....his son is at Sterling, Baytown Lee runs the spread..Dad wants his son to go to Baytown Lee, same district as Sterling, wrong side of the boundaries, Dad has to pick up and move , no magnet, no fooseball at Lee...that is the way of the world....unless he moves to a far away land called...BEAUMONT!!!!

Guest DickVitale

That is THEIR rule in Baytown.  Houston ISD is the same as Beaumont. School of choice..You pick a school in 9th grade, and that becomes your home school. Now, once you go there, you must move or be approved to leave, and it CANNOT be for athletic purposes...If your parents can get you there, of course, because the only stipulation to that is that transportation will not be provided if you live so far away...Choice...What is wrong with that?

That is THEIR rule in Baytown.  Houston ISD is the same as Beaumont. School of choice..You pick a school in 9th grade, and that becomes your home school. Now, once you go there, you must move or be approved to leave, and it CANNOT be for athletic purposes...If your parents can get you there, of course, because the only stipulation to that is that transportation will not be provided if you live so far away...Choice...What is wrong with that?

that is their rule? i thought all schools except private schools had to follow uil rules? dam all this time my son could have been going to central and becoming a doctor instead of hoping to make it big on American idol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo