Perk gets Props!!!

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, and Stevie should have been an all-star this year, too. He has been playing lights out this year....Watch this shortt...here they come..."He got into a fight in Detroit, and he had a gun at a strip club, and yadda, yadda, yadda!!" Just watch...they are coming...SE Texas morality police!! They make me wanna puke, these people! :D

Yeah, and Stevie should have been an all-star this year, too. He has been playing lights out this year....Watch this shortt...here they come..."He got into a fight in Detroit, and he had a gun at a strip club, and yadda, yadda, yadda!!" Just watch...they are coming...SE Texas morality police!! They make me wanna puke, these people! :D

LMAO anim_lol.gif

00020158.gif

Yeah its just so hard with all the good guards in the west... Kobe, T-Mac, Paul, Williams, Ginolbli, Parker, B.Diddy, Iverson, etc

Guest DickVitale

Wait...You mean to tell me somebody deleted someone else's (stevenash) attack on Ol' Dickie V?? Change is coming...I can feel it!! :D...Hey shortt...What the heck is a porp?? Man, fix that title before someone comes on here and accuses that of being some racists code!! ;D ;D...They wont even blame you! Somehow, it will be MY fault!!...FIX IT!! :D

Guest stevenash

Did you say change is coming?  Could that be "change that we can believe in"?  Are you possibly referring to "The Audacity of Hope"?

Stevie has great numbers, Stevie can play, Stevie is a big time gamer, Stevie got a bad rep....fighting , guns, equals a little lack of respect from the fans,,show some class, play hard , be humble, equals ALL- STAR with those numbers..kinda reminds me of the dennis rodman situation...situation not the numbers...never got the respect he might have gotten because he could not act right,,that's just the way it works,,ask another kid from P.A...same thing different level..PEACE !

Kendrick Perkins, Celtics

Like teammate Rajon Rondo, he has managed to answer most of those preseason questions about his readiness to play alongside the Big Three. The difference for Perkins is that he hasn't received nearly the same attention as Rondo (who also deserves it). Yet it doesn't take away from the fact that the fifth-year center has been a key contributor for the NBA's best team.

Perkins' statistics are modest (7.6 points and 6.2 boards), but he's been a solid defender and presence in the middle all season. He had 10 points and 20 boards in last week's big win over the Pistons, and he recorded six blocks in the first half against the Sixers on Monday night, helping Boston set an early tone en route to another victory. Perkins definitely benefits from all the attention paid to Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen, but the bottom line is that he's held up well and done the job on most nights.

Congrats Perkins

Wait...You mean to tell me somebody deleted someone else's (stevenash) attack on Ol' Dickie V?? Change is coming...I can feel it!! :D...Hey shortt...What the heck is a porp?? Man, fix that title before someone comes on here and accuses that of being some racists code!! ;D ;D...They wont even blame you! Somehow, it will be MY fault!!...FIX IT!! :D

porp = Persecution Of Racist People !lmao!

Guest DickVitale

Persecution Of Racist People !lmao!=talked about far more than basketball here lately

I though it ws pretty funny!

Somebody will blame ME in a minute.....just watch. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43