LU Ladies vs. UTSA Championship/LU LADIES FALL JUST SHORT!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abovetherim

The better team is winning. UTSA was picked to win the conference and I can see why. Hope Coach Tidwell can pull out some magic or our NCAA Tournament dreams are going down the drain.

Where was this Lamar team in the first half!  Very quick 7-0 run for the cards to cut the deficit to 14.  Ubalde with all 7 points, and Lamar playing really nice defense!  I thought this game was over, but they've cut the score down by 7 VERY quickly at the beginning of the 2nd half, so who knows?

When I lived in Las Vegas, my friends and I walked to the strip every weekend. There was this older guy we always saw at Barbary coast name Tony...

I know I know. Tony said don't think for 1 second the rufs don't have friends placing bets for them. He said in the big games, not as much. The smaller games in small conference the coruption is bad. He said you know politicans mixes truth with lies to make it all look true, well rufs will call it one sided for a big lead then call in fair the remaining of the game. He called it the other team "run".

Guest abovetherim

Look at the coaches. USTA coach has a worried look and Tidwell looks cool and calm. UTSA is set to choke and Lamar need to do is make some shots. We can do this!

Yup.  They really outplayed UTSA in the 2nd half, but the defecit was just too big.  There were a couple of stretches where Lamar got 4 or 5 defensive stops in a row but didn't score either.  If they could've made a couple of buckets then, this might have been a different game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo