*Nederland vs. Ozen Updates/Dogs Win 3-0/Comments*

WP-Cody Laird - 6 innings 7 ks 2 hits 8 BB 

Save- Josh Dean  1 innning 3 k's 1 HBP

LP- Josh Gardiner  3 innings 3 ks 3 hits 3 BB 1 earned run

DD Lott  4 innings 5 Ks 5 BB 3 hits

Ned:  Kirby Bellow 1 for 2 1 run; Ryan Sampere 1 for 4(2b) 1 run 1 rbi; Jordan Pitts 3 for 4 1 RBI; Reagan Stanley 1 for 3(3B) 1 run.

Ozen: Josh Gardiner 1 for 2; # 10 1 for 4.

Defensively:  Ozen 3 errors  Nederland 2 errors.  Reagan Stanley made a web gem of a catch in Left.

Guest JoesBros

So Reagans hit was ruled a triple and a run? When I was doing the broadcast I thought it was a Inside the park homer at least thats what everyone in the pressbox thought. None the less big win for the Dogs. Hopefully the will be ready Tuesday when LCM comes to town. Of course if you cant make it out to the park you can listen to me starting at 6:50 with the pregame *shameless plug*

So Reagans hit was ruled a triple and a run? When I was doing the broadcast I thought it was a Inside the park homer at least thats what everyone in the pressbox thought. None the less big win for the Dogs. Hopefully the will be ready Tuesday when LCM comes to town. Of course if you cant make it out to the park you can listen to me starting at 6:50 with the pregame *shameless plug*

We debated it too.  It could of went either way.  If Ozen's third baseman fields the throw coming in we thought he would of got him but no matter which way it is ruled, it was a great hit and base running.  The coached surprised the defense and created some of the chaos on that play by sending Reagan.  Great job all around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo