BH vs. Huffman Who Ya Got??

Guest RBarker

yall aint scoring 16

Fanatic critter is not from BH he hails from BC that dump over to the east. BH people don't talk noise like that on here just the ones with the big gaps from BC. Anyway BH is a very good baseball team and we got fat off a pretty soft schedule but who knows? 07 is your son pitching? Man you guys are killing me bc Big Gander has a game that night over here in Atascocita............  ???

yall aint scoring 16

Fanatic critter is not from BH he hails from BC that dump over to the east. BH people don't talk noise like that on here just the ones with the big gaps from BC. Anyway BH is a very good baseball team and we got fat off a pretty soft schedule but who knows? 07 is your son pitching? Man you guys are killing me bc Big Gander has a game that night over here in Atascocita............  ???

Naw...he pitched tonight.

Should be a good one.

GO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yall ain't scoring 16

Naw...he pitched tonight.

Should be a good one.

GO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't predict games especially my own team bc have to eat to much crow in the past. I will say this and that is we have a very good Coach and he is the reason why we win. If you look at our team on paper not much there from last year but Coach Deberry can flat out Coach. If you guys would have had him as your Coach last year you would have never lost to Mongt. Never  In my opinion from what I have seen he is the best Coach in this area and gets the most out of his kids.

yall aint scoring 16

Quit the crying  :'( :'( etbu you should be lucky to be concluded in the area especially from west of the Dirty Trinity....You must still be mad about the last time BC played BH we know what happened don't we.....I was just predicting that BH scores alot of run LIKE THEY HAVE SO FAR THIS YEAR....

yall aint scoring 16

Quit the crying  :'( :'( etbu you should be lucky to be concluded in the area especially from west of the Dirty Trinity....You must still be mad about the last time BC played BH we know what happened don't we.....I was just predicting that BH scores alot of run LIKE THEY HAVE SO FAR THIS YEAR....

Mad about what? I am from Huffman not BH and btw please keep your type east of the Trinity please the world be will a much safer place. Huffman has not had nothing but smooth sailing when they face your type in the GT over the past several years. Ask PNG............. Now get back on your forklift and get back to work.

yall aint scoring 16

Mad about what? I am from Huffman not BH and btw please keep your type east of the Trinity please the world be will a much safer place. Huffman has not had nothing but smooth sailing when they face your type in the GT over the past several years. Ask PNG............. Now get back on your forklift and get back to work.

Wow you must be educated????? I Doubt it...many dream they have the type of JOB I have.....What is etbu for anyway, is that the College you went to  :-[......Anyways PNG has nothing to do with BC, if you knew anything you would know that they are 4A and we little ole' BC is 3A....So push up your glasses and close your laptop and go bring the boss some more coffee....Oh, and by the way I've changed my prediction BH-20  huffman-0....

Guest RBarker

yall aint scoring 16

Wow you must be educated????? I Doubt it...many dream they have the type of JOB I have.....What is etbu for anyway, is that the College you went to  :-[......Anyways PNG has nothing to do with BC, if you knew anything you would know that they are 4A and we little ole' BC is 3A....So push up your glasses and close your laptop and go bring the boss some more coffee....Oh, and by the way I've changed my prediction BH-20  huffman-0....

Hey isn't it time for you to pick up my trash?

yall aint scoring 16

Hey isn't it time for you to pick up my trash?

Wow, that was good you must be educated too. I know, your a part time Comedian...Well guess I better go...Oh and don't forget to close my gate after you mow....

Be the last year these two teams see each other for a while bc Falcons are going down for a season. Pack the house this coming tuesday bc 07, Jody and BHFan are bringing the grubb and fun to Huffman.  ;D

It's tough to catch a game these days!!! I'm coaching two little leauge teams right now ;D Huffman has a good coaching staff and will definitly play up to the competetion when it comes to BH.

BH is loaded this year, so unless yall suit up Listi the Eagles should take this one ;D

Goodluck to both teams!

As usual Huffman is not even suppose to be here and in fact I am surprised that they have fared so well this year. They are HUGE underdogs to BH bc the Eagles have what three college bound pitchers back from last year? We have no where near the fire power on the mound we had last year not even close. If BH does not make it to state tourn this year something is not right. I'm good win or loose bc Huffman is playing way above our heads this year. Good Coaching and kids that play hard equals to good stuff happening.

PS Jody you bringing any FOOD or is 09 going to flip the bill?

As usual Huffman is not even suppose to be here and in fact I am surprised that they have fared so well this year. They are HUGE underdogs to BH bc the Eagles have what three college bound pitchers back from last year? We have no where near the fire power on the mound we had last year not even close. If BH does not make it to state tourn this year something is not right. I'm good win or loose bc Huffman is playing way above our heads this year. Good Coaching and kids that play hard equals to good stuff happening.

PS Jody you bringing any FOOD or is 09 going to flip the bill?

You aren't "sand-bagging " are you ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1