What team Will BeThe Biggest Dissapointment?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so? lol, the only way we dont get in is if we lose to Kingwood, cause they have a running game, our D is back but not back where it was vs Ozen in the first half. Lee is good, but not good enough to handle our O. WB to me is a joke, blitz Chaisson and stop Chavis you pretty much stop their O. Humble is really the team to be feared, and they are also struggling (21-10 vs Channelview last week)

Ozen hands down. Close 2nd, Jasper.....

I can see why Ozen's 0-5. Something simple like calling an audible at the LOS when the QB sees 7 in the box and he only has 5 to block. Some of that same bone-headed coaching PAM had when J Charles played......

With out a doubt OZEN. Play-offs last year and 0-fer this year. Whats up with that. I guess they still had carry over from the previous head coach Well Pear Orchard yall had two head coaches in place that did a good job and could have taken the team deap but yall got the coach you wanted so sit back and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ozen hands down. Close 2nd' date=' Jasper.....

[/quote']

I think Jasper hands down... They make a mark traditionally further into the playoffs and this year they will be absent for the first time in a long time. Hopefully they will improve before next year. It wont be the same this year, only reading about WOS and Newton into early December... Usually Jasper is in there with them.

Well, as bad as I hate to say it, I think we were a bit of a disappointment this year, mainly the coaching, because we have some great talent on this team. I was impressed with what I saw at the first game against Brenham, I know we lost, but our guys really made a good showing against a GREAT team, we really should have had a much better year. Hopefully things will change and we will be back on top next year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats