Womens basketball next year.

UNLV

Unless something happens, there is no reason the Lady Cards shouldn't be favored to win it all.  Returning three all-conference players and several other contributors, and getting two of the very best recruits in the conference.  Maybe I'm a little optimistic, but I think the Lady Cards are on their way back to national prominence.

Agreed.

Tidwell is the man... imagine if we had that Texas transfer from kountze this year... wasn't she eligible with Texas State this year?

Guest tigersvoice

Unless something happens, there is no reason the Lady Cards shouldn't be favored to win it all.  Returning three all-conference players and several other contributors, and getting two of the very best recruits in the conference.  Maybe I'm a little optimistic, but I think the Lady Cards are on their way back to national prominence.

I hope so.  AND - I like what I see about Coach Tidwell and his staff.  There has been much discussion about not recruiting locally.  There are X number of scholarships available and you HAVE TO trust the coaching staff to recruit and offer rides to those they believe will fill the team's needs.  That being said, I sure wish we could get K K Little on the squad in whatever way it takes.

I hope so.  AND - I like what I see about Coach Tidwell and his staff.  There has been much discussion about not recruiting locally.  There are X number of scholarships available and you HAVE TO trust the coaching staff to recruit and offer rides to those they believe will fill the team's needs.  That being said, I sure wish we could get K K Little on the squad in whatever way it takes.

Ang Green is your local talent. You're not going to get too many signed from this area, even for A sOUTHLAND Conference school.

Ang Green is your local talent. You're not going to get too many signed from this area, even for A sOUTHLAND Conference school.

no value.i feel dumber for reading it.

Guest tigersvoice

no value.i feel dumber for reading it.

Well, pardon me.  No doubt that if you feel dumber for readint this post than you certainly are dumber for reading it.  Why don't you try to be a little more selective in the posts that you read so that your valuable time will not be wasted.  LOL

Guest tigersvoice

hey tiger,it wasnt your post that made me dizzy.bluedove was trying to diss lu.

Oh, OK.  Thanks for replying.  The dove did get on the negative wagon there for awhile.  I guess it happens to all of us from time to time.  I'm an LU

alumnus and am proud of it!!  I do understand, however, how those "B I G" school people like to look down their noses at us. 8) 

Guest abovetherim

Darn we almost agree here. You expect good things and I expect GREAT things from the Lady Cardinals.

Please ask me, "what do I consider great"?

Darn we almost agree here. You expect good things and I expect GREAT things from the Lady Cardinals.

Gosh! This is why this forum is so great. Different opinions all the time.

See, this is where we differ. I'm a realist and your a dreamer. I know they will be good but you wish for them to be great!  ::)

Guest abovetherim

So what are you using inductive or deductive reasoning with your argument? You want to throw out terms and labels. Do you know what they mean? No doubt you are a realist. I might use the term pragmatist.

So what are you using inductive or deductive reasoning with your argument? You want to throw out terms and labels. Do you know what they mean? No doubt you are a realist. I might use the term pragmatist.

Hold on Rim, let me go look for my dictionary because your vocab is getting too big for me. I'll be back with an answer in a few minutes.

Guest abovetherim

Okay, I'll break it down for you. I am a Christian, yes I sin everyday and I'm no saint. But, I'm a RN and know that it is impossible 1. For a virgin to give birth. 2. For a dead man for 3 days to rise again. However, this dreamer believes those things which are impossible did happen.

Now Thomas, one of the twelve disciples when told of Christ rising from the dead did not believe and stated, "I will not believe this until I have seen with my own eyes and touched his wounds with my own hands" Later, he did.

See, I'm the dreamer and you sound a lot like the other guy.

Now, can we both move pass the dictionary and Bible? I'd like to get back to sports if that is cool with you.  ;)

Guest abovetherim

Gosh! This is why this forum is so great. Different opinions all the time.

See, this is where we differ. I'm a realist and your a dreamer. I know they will be good but you wish for them to be great!  ::)

Really, I'm the one who got off topic.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo