Houston Franchize 97 Gamble All Stars 94 Final!!!!!!

Short, I'll take the 'BIGS'.  You can have the little guys running around.  You teach your guards to shoot the 3, and I'll teach my bigs the right and left jumphook.  I bet my team wins.  On any level.

Take that Soulja!!!

whack.gif

Give me one slooth footed, clumbsy post man about 6'10" to stand with your three six foot tens and four good hustling guards ranging from 6' to 6'4" and I will beat you and beat you good!

And I'll take my four quick race horses and beat your clumsy men down the floor AND wear them down in the process. Now if we played half court, thats a different story.

You missed the boat Dove... Pleae read my thread again... I am going with the guards... Brain you are right in your eyes and I am right in mine... Nuff said!

Oh no I read right, I knew you were going with the guards too! I think The Brain ::) is the one wanting those slow footed big men running a whole court to stop my quick guards and my other big men 6'6" or 6'5"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Dick- Are you still going to say that if Garnett wins the NBA Championship?  Aren't you the won that says titles help to identify the best?

Guest DickVitale

No I did not..Steve Nash is OVERRATED...THATS what I said....KG is legit....Kobe Bryant is the best OVERALL player in the league....period

? What wears more in a game speed or size ? We all ran in practice but size eventually will wear speed down getting bumped

name the top 10 people in the NBA and tell many how many are bigs and how many are guards.  Name me one Championship team on any leve (high school through the pros) that has one a championship without great guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closest one is the Robinson/Duncan Spurs or maybe Chamberlan of the 70s!

I'll name one. Shaquille O'Neal's 3A state champion San Antonio Cole team. Their guards where good, but they were far from being great.

? What wears more in a game speed or size ? We all ran in practice but size eventually will wear speed down getting bumped

name the top 10 people in the NBA and tell many how many are bigs and how many are guards.  Name me one Championship team on any leve (high school through the pros) that has one a championship without great guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll name one. Shaquille O'Neal's 3A state champion San Antonio Cole team. Their guards where good, but they were far from being great.

Ozen! Won with Kendrick Perkins and average guards.

Guest DickVitale

Mike Thomas was a 4 year varsity starter at PG and Albert Marshall made the all state tournament team, Dove....Those were NOT average guards by far...If you don't know, next time just hit me on the PM and I will make you look like a GURU! ;)

Mike Thomas was a 4 year varsity starter at PG and Albert Marshall made the all state tournament team, Dove....Those were NOT average guards by far...If you don't know, next time just hit me on the PM and I will make you look like a GURU! ;)

Who ??? Never heard of them :D

Guest DickVitale

EXACTLY....Thats why I say consult with me FIRST on these matters and I will guide you!  Mike was the PG #10, and Albert was the SG #11..They were seniors on our 2001 state championship team...That's what GURUS are for, BLUEDOVE! ;)

EXACTLY....Thats why I say consult with me FIRST on these matters and I will guide you!  Mike was the PG #10, and Albert was the SG #11..They were seniors on our 2001 state championship team...That's what GURUS are for, BLUEDOVE! ;)

Okay I know Thomas went to LU and got lost in the shuffle. But what happned to Albert Marshall? I ain't gonna never give Ozen a break.  C'mon Memphis.

Guest DickVitale

Mike played at Lee College, then finished at a D-2 in Oklahoma...Albert TURNED down a partial track scholarship to LSU (yes he was FAST) and tried to wait on basketball recruiters...No luck..I hear he was attending Lamar as late as last semester...Not sure...He was a good kid, too.

Mike played at Lee College, then finished at a D-2 in Oklahoma...Albert TURNED down a partial track scholarship to LSU (yes he was FAST) and tried to wait on basketball recruiters...No luck..I hear he was attending Lamar as late as last semester...Not sure...He was a good kid, too.

I repeat! Average guards at Ozen

Guest DickVitale

Great HS guards do not always equate to great D-1 college guards...They were very good HS players but Mike was 5'11 and Albert was 5'10....Duke was not exactly impressed, but they got the job done for us...and defensively they were second to none....gave opponents FITS!

Great HS guards do not always equate to great D-1 college guards...They were very good HS players but Mike was 5'11 and Albert was 5'10....Duke was not exactly impressed, but they got the job done for us...and defensively they were second to none....gave opponents FITS!

I would have to agree with Dickie... Mike had 10 assist and 4 steals in the State Championship game.  He was one of the pest pure point guards in the state in High School!

Short, I'll take the 'BIGS'.  You can have the little guys running around.  You teach your guards to shoot the 3, and I'll teach my bigs the right and left jumphook.  I bet my team wins.  On any level.

Take that Soulja!!!

whack.gif

Give me one slooth footed, clumbsy post man about 6'10" to stand with your three six foot tens and four good hustling guards ranging from 6' to 6'4" and I will beat you and beat you good!

I don't need any guards with killer speed and quickness.  I need SMART mediocre guards.  Nice crisp passing to break the press.  After that, give it to my fundementally sound Bigs.  Long day for your little guys, Short.

I repeat! Average guards at Ozen

Trying to start something, I see.  :D

Take that Soulja!!!

whack.gif

I don't need any guards with killer speed and quickness.  I need SMART mediocre guards.  Nice crisp passing to break the press.  After that, give it to my fundementally sound Bigs.  Long day for your little guys, Short.

Dead topic....  You and teamfirst can run a topic into the ground...  I tell you what!! The team with the little guards backcourt won the NCAA national championship...

Take that Soulja!!!

whack.gif

Short i dont think i have ever responded to you buddy.

Dead topic....  You and teamfirst can run a topic into the ground...  I tell you what!! The team with the little guards backcourt won the NCAA national championship...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43