New Lamar rumor

Guest abovetherim

Word is that Lamar University will make an announcement today at noon regarding the hiring of the new head football coach. ABTR, can you verify this?

Gosh darn it, I have a test at 12:30. I just logged on to see what was up. Haven't heard any news around campus but I just had one test and about to look over some notes for the next one.

How am I going to concentrate now? This better not be a April 1, joke!  ;D

Guest abovetherim

The only thing going on at campus today was a couple of Evangelist telling everyone they were going to burn in "the lake of fire". I didn't expect that coming to school today.  :D

i heard good things about Pope today via one of the applicants

Pope, Pope, he's our man if he cant do it, no one can! :D Just dont let it be Stump! Yes, I'm being greedy! ;D WE, yes I'm saying we (because there alot of us that dont want to lose him at Brook) think he's on the right page to do something special with the Bruin program in the upcoming years and we dont want to see him go!

Guest roberthollister

The only thing going on at campus today was a couple of Evangelist telling everyone they were going to burn in "the lake of fire". I didn't expect that coming to school today.  :D

Yes, I saw that.  Right on my way to the library from Galloway Business building.  Not too much excitement on campus.  SGA vote was today.  Wasn't it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92