What Teams in Texas will win the State Games?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

There are probably a lot of answers to that question, but at least a potion of the student population decline is due to the lack of residential growth in the WOCCISD. Several people who had children 20 years ago when we were 5A are still living in the same houses, but their kids are grown and have moved off to other places/districts simply because there aren't many houses available in the district.

There are probably a lot of answers to that question, but at least a potion of the student population decline is due to the lack of residential growth in the WOCCISD. Several people who had children 20 years ago when we were 5A are still living in the same houses, but their kids are grown and have moved off to other places/districts simply because there aren't many houses available in the district.

Did you misspell a word GoStangs? :shock:

I have a strange feeling the Lumberton folks are trying to re-pay us for doubting their team. That's fine. We were in the semis last year and should be better this year. As far as Hutto goes, I think we'll be a good match for them. Last year, a depleted BC team gave them a decent game, and I expect they could have won with their star. Although Kerley is a very good player, he isn't enough to make them a sure shot. Gilmer is more of a worry for me, but I'm not sure if they're DI or DII. I think WO-S has as much of a shot as anyone, to be short.

Im not sure' date=' I know they are in the greater DFW though. So if its like Houston up there, they'll prolly be 5A in two years :lol:[/quote'] :roll: :roll: :?

Here you go:

Silsbee 827

Jasper 819

West Orange-Stark 775

Bridge City 754.5

Hardin-Jefferson 706

Hamshire-Fannett 581

Orangefield 473

Kirbyville 453.5

amazing. i never would have thought jaspers enrollment was larger than WOS. whats really crazy is there are 5 teams with larger enrollment than Gilmer and we will be dI.

Poor kicker. Aussie' date=' excuse some of the folks. :D[/quote']i was laughing so hard i had to come back. we are trying to make sure everybody knows where Gilmer is. maybe in a couple more years he will know which direction to go :wink:

You guys keeping Smoaky in line? :D
hard to do. he's a worldly traveler. at training camp as we speak. i don't post much over there but i do keep up with him via e-mail. he also makes my ride home easy each day, as i work in kilgore.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats