daytons run in 2007

Hahaha I agree, the team that played Lumberton was a totally different team.  It would have been a slaughter in the playoffs.  Probably not as bad as we killed Livingston, but it definately would have been a lopsided game.  But I am glad that Dayton lost that game to tell you the truth.  I dont think we would have gotten as good as we did without losing a game like that.  So we owe some of our playoff run to Lumberton.  Thanks L-Train!!

Hahaha I agree, the team that played Lumberton was a totally different team.  It would have been a slaughter in the playoffs.  Probably not as bad as we killed Livingston, but it definately would have been a lopsided game.  But I am glad that Dayton lost that game to tell you the truth.  I dont think we would have gotten as good as we did without losing a game like that.  So we owe some of our playoff run to Lumberton.  Thanks L-Train!!

no doubt about it.

Lumberton  would have been there to battle you guys tough again.  Waller beat Lumberton because they had superior speed and the L-train finally ran out of steam.  It wouldn't have been by more than 2 touchdowns.

What, come on now Soulja, you know it would have been bad.

Lumberton  would have been there to battle you guys tough again.  Waller beat Lumberton because they had superior speed and the L-train finally ran out of steam.  It wouldn't have been by more than 2 touchdowns.

What, come on now Soulja, you know it would have been bad.

bad's an understatement. lololol

One word....U G L Y !

you've got to admit, this actually wasn't the same team that played lumberton early in the season. when we unleashed aj, all the pieces in the puzzle went together. like i said, wasn't the same team that lost earlier in the year. yeah, i'd say very ugly .  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4