D-Frank...........

You gotta be careful with kids at the younger ages. Especially when they hear how good they are all the time. They began to believe it. There has to be a balance. It's okay to shine sometime, but you gotta take them to the hood and get a reality check every once in awhile. let them know there are players out there just as good or better than you.

Guest DickVitale

Well Dove, kids that can play, KNOW that they can play...You can't hide or deny that, but as a coach you must keep them working and don't let them settle for just being a cut above...Make NEW goals constantly, and challenge him to reach them...Thats how you make a good player great...Keep them chellenged. ;)

Well Dove, kids that can play, KNOW that they can play...You can't hide or deny that, but as a coach you must keep them working and don't let them settle for just being a cut above...Make NEW goals constantly, and challenge him to reach them...Thats how you make a good player great...Keep them chellenged. ;)

See Dickie, thats what I liked about your dad. He made me(?) hmmm? No, he forced me to go with him to his summer jobs and play ball against those players in that area. You get stagnant playing the same people all the time.

Guest DickVitale

See Dickie, thats what I liked about your dad. He made me(?) hmmm? No, he forced me to go with him to his summer jobs and play ball against those players in that area. You get stagnant playing the same people all the time.

You had it better than me! I was spending my summers getting knocked around in the Fonde Rec, with him watching, by the college, semi-pro  and pro guys..When I wasn't with him there, I was in Port Arthur with my brother in law in that HOT Lincoln girls gym playing ALL DAY...Or at the Jay Parker BCI Summer League at the University of St. Thomas..(INVITATION ONLY LEAGUE) Summer break? What was THAT!! ;D

Easier said than done Dickie! You still haven't come down yet from your ego explosion :D

Guest DickVitale

Easier said than done Dickie! You still haven't come down yet from your ego explosion :D

???...Man, what are you talking about?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43