HJ Next Season?

yea E.C. is not going to be very strong this year. No T.T. no winning. I would love to see Kountze and H-J meet up next year because these seem to be the two best 1-3a schools in the area but Silsbee is very good to they did not have to starters to kick off the Summer League in kountze Nick walters and shannon Robinson... but they look pretty good. and There Jv Team knocked off Hardin Varsity. Ktz will walk thru district

Tonight HJ played Anahuac, a team that looks improved from the Anahuac teams I've seen in recent years.  HJ led the whole way and won in the double digits, but didn't look nearly as sharp as they looked Tuesday night vs. EC.  Trey was off playing 7-on-7, and the Hawks were too sore from weight-lifting to shoot well, apparently.  Jarvis showed up late, as did his shot.  Still, overall, HJ hustled and had fun.  The overall HJ talent pool looks to be getting deeper each year, too.

OK, someone from Silsbee tell us what the Tigers are up to.

Tonight HJ played HD.  HD might be down a little from last year...  HJ won 73-40.  HJ's subs and role players are looking good.  Jarvis and Jacoby looked really sharp; Trey did too, especially as the game went on.  I don't know where L'il Steve or Rico were-- we missed them.  The kids all looked pretty good, even the ones who are worn out pretty much from the Gohlke camp or individual workouts.

HJ promises to be better next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4