Happy Birthday "AggiesAreWe"

Guest tigersvoice

Guest tigersvoice

I know that this is not the thread for these greetings - but if I put it where it belongs then the people that care won't see it.  Soooooo,

please join me in wishing one our SETXsports broadcasters - AggiesAreWe - a HAPPY BIRTHDAY this Saturday (the 19th)!!  Have a great one,AAW. tigersvoice.

(Coop, I promise I'll kill it Sunday if you let it stay.)

I know that this is not the thread for these greetings - but if I put it where it belongs then the people that care won't see it.  Soooooo,

please join me in wishing one our SETXsports broadcasters - AggiesAreWe - a HAPPY BIRTHDAY this Saturday (the 19th)!!  Have a great one,AAW. tigersvoice.

(Coop, I promise I'll kill it Sunday if you let it stay.)

Why thank you, tigersvoice. I turn the double quatro ( that's 44 btw, and starting to feel every day of it ). Too bad I have to spend my b-day at work, but I was told by my better half, next weekend will be worth the wait.  ;D

Thanks again.

Guest tigersvoice

Is he drawing a pension plan from SETXsports?   When can we put him out to pasture?  ;D

Happy Birthday!!

No out to pasture here, I am still getting stud fees. ;D

Oh my!  I never intended this foolishness ::) when I posted the birthday greetings. :-[

Is he drawing a pension plan from SETXsports?   When can we put him out to pasture?  ;D

Happy Birthday!!

Oh my!  I never intended this foolishness ::) when I posted the birthday greetings. :-[

Let me clarify, I only have one customer, been with the business for almost 19 years now. ;D

Happy Birthday!!

Let me clarify, I only have one customer, been with the business for almost 19 years now. ;D

lol  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vidorqbdad
    Newest Member
    Vidorqbdad