*LC-M vs. Nederland/LC-M Wins 10-6/Comments!!!

Sorry Coop, dont know what button I pushed to make it divide the topic! LOL

If I was to give a player of the game it would be Ben Jones for coming on and keeping the Dogs off the board in relieft. Stefan Leger also with the big grand slam

Ned:  Josh Dean 1 1/3 innings  4 Ks 5 hits 4 BB; Ryan Sampere 3 innings 4 ks 4 BB 5 Hits; Kirby Bellow 1 2/3 innings.

LCM:  Dallas Brown 3 2/3 innings 3 ks 2 BB 9 hits; Ben Jones 2 1/3 innings 4 ks 2 BB 1 hit; Shane Waddell 1 inning .

Ned:  Jordan Pitts 2 for 4(HR) 2-RBI 1-Run; Kirby Bellow 1 for 3 1-Run; Aaron McFarland 2 for 2(HR 2B) 2-RBI 2-Runs; Ryan Sampere 2 for 3(3B) 1-RBI 1-Run; Jude Vidrine 2 for 3 1-RBI; Trey Terracina 1 for 4; Justin Richard 1-Run.

LCM:  Tim Barry 2 for 4(HR) 4-RBIs 2-Runs; Chad Richard 1 Run; Stefan Leger 2 for 4(HR) 4-RBIs 2-Runs; Stefan Cloeren 1 for 3 1-Run; Wade Estes 1-Run 1-RBI; Ben Jones 1 for 2 1-Run; Phillip Richard 1-Run 1-RBI; Matt Johnson 1 for 3 1-Run. 

My understanding is if there is a tie then there will be a play-in game. 

Congratulations Bears, you were challenged, and you responded.  YOU DECIDED!  2 more games to go, and the same attitude has to come out, the same passion they showed in today's game.  Next stop...the Lumberton Raiders, who can be spoilers and game winners with anybody.  One game at a time gentelemen, one game at a time.

In today's game, at no time at all was I able to rest, and say that we had won.  It was a battle the whole game, and the Bulldogs never quit.  You, my Bears, should be proud of this win!

GO OSOS!  (and a side order of jalapenos with that.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4