Lumberton/Nederland Game *Broadcast Right Here on Sextsports*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Just wanted to say Ive had a blast broadcasting all the Nederland games this season. Friday night will be no exception as we will have the final district game of the season right here on setxsports live from Nederland. No doubt the Dogs need to win but you can bet we will be scoreboard watching. You can Listen to Nederland take on Lumberton friday night starting at 6:50. I hope not only have the Nederland fans have enjoyed the games on here but all the baseball fans in southeasttexas have. Stay tuned for the playoffs because we will be all over the place! SetxSports.com Your source for sports in southeasttexas.

Joey Vincent

Voice of Nederland Bulldog baseball

Just wanted to say Ive had a blast broadcasting all the Nederland games this season. Friday night will be no exception as we will have the final district game of the season right here on setxsports live from Nederland. No doubt the Dogs need to win but you can bet we will be scoreboard watching. You can Listen to Nederland take on Lumberton friday night starting at 6:50. I hope not only have the Nederland fans have enjoyed the games on here but all the baseball fans in southeasttexas have. Stay tuned for the playoffs because we will be all over the place! SetxSports.com Your source for sports in southeasttexas.

Joey Vincent

Voice of Nederland Bulldog baseball

No need to scoreboard watch, logic prevailed.

Very classy post AGGIES... I'll leave it at that.  Don't break your arm bro, how many threads you gonna put this on?

First of all, it was a dig at my friend Joey, not at the Dogs. Secondly, I'll put it on as many threads as I so choose. Third, the remark about class doesn't bother me, folks that know me, know what I am about.

You keep on posting though. ;D

Guest Penny

Classy comeback.  Don't know you.. hope your buddy enjoyed the post.  And trust me I will keep on posting and will call stuff as I see it.  Hey I agree with you, but why make a big deal out of it on multiple threads??? The Dogs are out, like I said don't hurt yourself on so many threads patting yourself on the back. 

P.S. I don't know Joey... maybe some Nederland fans do and your multiple posts will make more sense.

You are a moderator right?  Moderate bro, Moderate.

Guest Penny

Unless, somebody from Nederland said, "hey we got beat by the top three 5-1, and by the team we're tied with both times, but we should still get a playoff..."  then I don't get where your post is coming from.  Seems insiteful to me.  I'm logical.  The Dogs shouldn't have a shot at the playoffs if they tie with LCM based on the head to head, that's logical.. what's your point of making a smartellice comment on watching the scoreboard???  Shows ABSOLUTELY no class.  You agree and I'll give you a break.  Otherwise, I don't care who you are, .... moderate alll you want... maybe we should call you INCITERATE???  Nederland is proud of it's baseball, but have struggled over the past couple of years, don't be a smart butt about it.

Unless, somebody from Nederland said, "hey we got beat by the top three 5-1, and by the team we're tied with both times, but we should still get a playoff..."  then I don't get where your post is coming from.  Seems insiteful to me.  I'm logical.  The Dogs shouldn't have a shot at the playoffs if they tie with LCM based on the head to head, that's logical.. what's your point of making a smartellice comment on watching the scoreboard???  Shows ABSOLUTELY no class.  You agree and I'll give you a break.  Otherwise, I don't care who you are, .... moderate alll you want... maybe we should call you INCITERATE???  Nederland is proud of it's baseball, but have struggled over the past couple of years, don't be a smart butt about it.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with Nederland. If it would have been LCM, Vidor or whoever in Nederland's shoes, I would have posted the same. My posts regarding the 22-4A playoff teams has nothing to do with the teams itself, but with the district tiebreaker rules. It is a big joke with me and some of my fellow admins and mods. We talked about it on our Monday night high school preview show. Obviously you didn't catch the show or you might would understand. It's okay. :)

Again, the remark about the scoreboard was for Joey's sake. He had made the thread without knowing that Nederland was out of the playoffs. I was giving HIM a hard time, not the Dogs.

Okay, I am through explaining myself. ;D

Guest Penny

Okay, I'll give you a break, I can understand that... I'll drop it.  I didn't see the show, and whatever it was debating I bet I agreed with you anyway.  Like I said, the rules should not allow Nederland to challenge a team that has beat it twice in district play.  Guess you just caught me wrong with your post, I'll drop it based on your post.  I'm not out to get YOU, I'm out to defend anything that sleights my Dogs,.... sorry if I overreacted.  But I hope you see where your comments could've been taken the wrong way... especially from a MODERATOR... we're good Aggs!

Like I said, it has nothing to do with Nederland. If it would have been LCM, Vidor or whoever in Nederland's shoes, I would have posted the same. My posts regarding the 22-4A playoff teams has nothing to do with the teams itself, but with the district tiebreaker rules. It is a big joke with me and some of my fellow admins and mods. We talked about it on our Monday night high school preview show. Obviously you didn't catch the show or you might would understand. It's okay. :)

Again, the remark about the scoreboard was for Joey's sake. He had made the thread without knowing that Nederland was out of the playoffs. I was giving HIM a hard time, not the Dogs.

Okay, I am through explaining myself. ;D

And there you have it.....well said.

Guest Penny

Eagle 07, we already cleared things up, this was between me and AggsRWe, what's your business here????  You're late, we already worked that post out, you freakin late!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vidorqbdad
    Newest Member
    Vidorqbdad