This is the hidden content, please
    same topic
  • "Bringing SETX softball together" 

• "I finally get it (Sorry it took me so long)"
    LOCKED - the eventual antithesis of the previous listed thread ;D

But please NO SOFTBALL WORD CONGA LINE!

I believe people do not want to study rotational hitting so they have there closed minded opionion. It is a lot better then linear. Yes it does take some work and there is a learning curve but when you get it down you will have a lot better success. I am not saying that you will hit the ball over the fence every pitch but when you do hit the ball. It is a lot harder than someone hitting linear.  ;D

Guest b-a-g fan

Yes and the pop outs are alot more spectacular too :o  OH yeah there still outs  ;) Some methods work for some some work for others .Some don't work for some ,some don't work for others . Take what ever method gets you sucsess and run with it . I promise if your batting 350 no one will care how you do it just that you do it  ;D

Yes and the pop outs are alot more spectacular too :o  OH yeah there still outs  ;) Some methods work for some some work for others .Some don't work for some ,some don't work for others . Take what ever method gets you sucsess and run with it . I promise if your batting 350 no one will care how you do it just that you do it  ;D

can i get a ammmmeeeennnn!  ;D

Every coach teachs something, stick to what you know. At Kelly we have had 7 different kids hit balls out this year, a total of 10 all together. Whatever you want to call it, it does work sometimes and we do have more walks than Ks.   

Guest b-a-g fan

At NedeRland our kids  do not have any HR , But we do have a District Championship and tons of in the gap extra base hits and I would say most of our kids all use diffrent methods to achieve this . So what ever works ride it till it quits ,then hey try something else  ;)

Every coach teachs something, stick to what you know. At Kelly we have had 7 different kids hit balls out this year, a total of 10 all together. Whatever you want to call it, it does work sometimes and we do have more walks than Ks.   

But I bet you don't tie the knob of the bat to the bellybutton. ;D

But I bet you don't tie the knob of the bat to the bellybutton. ;D

No way your hands would drop too much, I may be a little crazy but not that crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham