*PN-G vs. BC Warm Up Game/7-4 PN-G Wins!*

I could not be there last night I went to a bunting exhibition.  In reading the reports it sounds like there may have been two scrimmages in this outing.  PNG won the first 2 innings 6-0 and BC won the rest of the game play 4-1.....Is this an accurate assessment?

Guest SoftballFan

I could not be there last night I went to a bunting exhibition. 

You didn't HAVE to go to the "bunting exhibition." ::)  I am sure the boys would have appreciated your "support".

I could not be there last night I went to a bunting exhibition.  In reading the reports it sounds like there may have been two scrimmages in this outing.  PNG won the first 2 innings 6-0 and BC won the rest of the game play 4-1.....Is this an accurate assessment?

Did they play two games or just one??? I thought you total up all seven innings of scoring

It is a "warm-up" game...geez...the purpose of a warm-up game is to get reps and work on things to help you in the playoffs. Would you rather win the warm-up and lose the first playoff game? Good luck to both teams..make SETX proud like I know you will.

What does good luck to png and their umps mean

Good luck in the playoffs and MAYBE you can get the same umpires as tonight....Got it?

Sounds like a whiiiinnnner to me.

Nope just calling it like I seen it tonight....So how much did it cost yall?

Critter....seriously....  If you listen to ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd, he has a great saying.  He says, "Say it aloud before you do it.  If it sounds stupid when you say it, it probably isn't a great idea to do it."  Maybe you should have done that before you started typing.  Poor thing.

Guest Bulldog

The Umps did a good job....Critter just had a bad day an blamed in on the umpires...Good Job PN-G and good Luck......

Wow "swingit" you are smooooooth, repeating a loser like Colin Cowherd.."Your Idol"? ;D If you hurry you can delete your post and nobody will see your lame post about Colin Cowherd..... And "TheRookie" you must be bored to keep on this subject...Let it go...What I don't get is your Logo has Bridge City under it, you should've went to the game and supported your team and seen it for yourself....NUFF SAID....unless yall want to keep dragging this out????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats