Barbers Hill vs. Bay City Predictions?

BH in three very close and low scoring games----then PNG will fall with ease

HA HA wishful thinking..We'll see ya in the region championship if You make it

You will not see Diamond-J in the Class 4A regional championship.......he's not from Barbers Hill.  ;)

My Broncos are on summer vacation for a lot of reasons.....but I may very well show up and watch. I have seem both teams and BH pitchers are simply superior to PNG----just an unbiased opinion

BH in three very close and low scoring games----then PNG will fall with ease

HA HA wishful thinking..We'll see ya in the region championship if You make it

You will not see Diamond-J in the Class 4A regional championship.......he's not from Barbers Hill.  ;)

My Broncos are on summer vacation for a lot of reasons.....but I may very well show up and watch. I have seem both teams and BH pitchers are simply superior to PNG----just an unbiased opinion

Diamond-J

We'd love to have you at the game. Manvel has a nice facility. Also, we can get Jodi to buy dinner.  ;D

I am all over dinner..... ;D ;D  Maybe we can get BHFAn to ride along and if NEEDED we can probably let our friend form Huffman ride..... ;D ;D  Of course he's got all that money and the new truck so maybe we ride with him.  ;D

As already stated, BH is having a tought stretch here suddenly.  Hopefully we pull together as a team and put together a streak of wins.  Thing with Bay City is they have some real speedsters and can really hurtn you with the base running.  BH has got to hit the ball from here on out or we go home early this year.  Hopefully the pitching staff gets focused and performs like they are capable of.

BH in 3 games. 

I am all over dinner..... ;D ;D  Maybe we can get BHFAn to ride along and if NEEDED we can probably let our friend form Huffman ride..... ;D ;D  Of course he's got all that money and the new truck so maybe we ride with him.  ;D

As already stated, BH is having a tought stretch here suddenly.  Hopefully we pull together as a team and put together a streak of wins.  Thing with Bay City is they have some real speedsters and can really hurtn you with the base running.  BH has got to hit the ball from here on out or we go home early this year.  Hopefully the pitching staff gets focused and performs like they are capable of.

BH in 3 games.   

After regrouping and gettin' my head right... ??? ??? BH 3-1, 4-2...NEXT !  ;)

Guest etbu

OK you fellers from BH Uncle Etbu has to leave town but will be back later this weekend. Upon my return we will be planning round three right? Right so see you next week.  ;D

PS 89-2,07 and BHFan dinner is on me next week before or after the game. That is BHFan can get permission from MOMA to get out of the house.  :'(

OK you fellers from BH Uncle Etbu has to leave town but will be back later this weekend. Upon my return we will be planning round three right? Right so see you next week.  ;D

PS 89-2,07 and BHFan dinner is on me next week before or after the game. That is BHFan can get permission from MOMA to get out of the house.  :'(

I'm in....we can always kidnap BHFan if needed. Just pretend, dare the thought, if we happen to not advance.....w/ the current recession and all, can you still buy dinner ?  ;) ;)

I'm in....we can always kidnap BHFan if needed. Just pretend, dare the thought, if we happen to not advance.....w/ the current recession and all, can you still buy dinner ?  ;) ;)

Sounds like yall have been listing to BH-89 to much. Momma lets me play ,but sombody has to coach these boys of mine , so they can grow up and whoop up on the Golden Triangle ;D

Sounds like yall have been listing to BH-89 to much. Momma lets me play ,but sombody has to coach these boys of mine , so they can grow up and whoop up on the Golden Triangle ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest etbu

Sounds like yall have been listing to BH-89 to much. Momma lets me play ,but somebody has to coach these boys of mine , so they can grow up and whoop up on the Golden Triangle ;D

Hey don't tell me about raising kids we have three boys and two girls Hank. Difference between you and us  is that we go where we want when we want and how we want. Now unleash that string and come out and play with the big boys.  8) Moma will understand promise and in fact from what  I recall sorta married up.  8)

NUH-UH....not me.  They heard that whip crack while watching the home baseball game........... ;D ;D  You in Friday or Saturday?

NUH-UH....not me.  They heard that whip crack while watching the home baseball game........... ;D ;D  You in Friday or Saturday?

Have practice tonight and a double header tomorrow!!!

Sounds like yall have been listing to BH-89 to much. Momma lets me play ,but somebody has to coach these boys of mine , so they can grow up and whoop up on the Golden Triangle ;D

Hey don't tell me about raising kids we have three boys and two girls Hank. Difference between you and us  is that we go where we want when we want and how we want. Now unleash that string and come out and play with the big boys.  8) Moma will understand promise and in fact from what  I recall sorta married up.  8)

Blah Blah Blah  ;D

Blah Blah Blah  ;D

Can someone kidnap me....it's ugly.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard