Just some observations from my trip to Boston

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

First off, I had a great time up in Boston and WILL be going back throughout these playoffs...Now I had a chance to hang out and see some of the guys that play with Perk, and let me say that they are a real close knit group, and they genuinely like each other, which will probably attribute to their success this season..Glen "big baby" Davis is a RIOT!! He is a laugh a minute! Rondo and Eddie House were characters as well...BUT...Paul Pierce...That guy is a DIVA!! He got mad at his "do boy" because he forgot to put his bottled water on ice before Tueday's shoot around, and refused to drink from the water cooler like all the others were. He was REALLY angry.. :o...And they say he has gotten BETTER compared to last season! On Thursday he sent the same guy BACK to his house to get his NEW pair of shoes, when he had a NEW pair from Tuesday night IN HIS  LOCKER!! BTW, he lives about 40 minutes from the arena..But with all that said, the guys still like him and he does not act that way with them, but it was definitely a laugher..KG is a real good guy and you can tell that they all look up to and respect him...Funny side note..Two guys sitting next to me were placing over/under bets on how many times each half that KG would drop the "F" or "MF" bomb loud during the game..Loser had to buy beer and hot dogs at halftime..It was too funny... :D...Doc was cordial as always, and Danny Ainge has put on a few pounds!! Looks like a football player! But he was cool too, though..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43