LU coaching news from Bob West

Guest coachacola

Guest coachacola

Does Bob West really know what he's talking about?  We haven't heard anything official from Lamar on who the finalists are so these names could be completely off base.  Tubbs should either name the HC this week or at least tell us who the finalists are.

Tubbs should either name the HC this week or at least tell us who the finalists are.

Why? Why should he tell "us" anything? If he doesn't have finalists, or the guy he wants has applied yet, or maybe he just doesn't have the guy to do the job yet. Unless someone here is holding a check for $5-6 million that will only be released to the LU Football program Tubbs owes no information...I still stand by my previous post that nothing is going to be announced until the Texas Higher Education Board approves the spending of funds to improve the facilities at LU.

Guest coachacola

Tubbs should either name the HC this week or at least tell us who the finalists are.

Why? Why should he tell "us" anything? If he doesn't have finalists, or the guy he wants has applied yet, or maybe he just doesn't have the guy to do the job yet. Unless someone here is holding a check for $5-6 million that will only be released to the LU Football program Tubbs owes no information...I still stand by my previous post that nothing is going to be announced until the Texas Higher Education Board approves the spending of funds to improve the facilities at LU.

I said that assuming that Tubbs already has his finalists.  If he's still looking then my guess is that none of these coaches Bob West has mentioned is getting the job.  I think the THECB is suppose to approve the stadium renovations this week, that's why Bob West said an announcement may be made this week.  I'm hoping they announce the stadium plans and the new coach at the same time.

Amen.  I am ready for football but we have waited this long and though everyone is excited we need to be patient and let them do the job before we criticize.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43