Gas Prices and Football traveling

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

Gas Prices and Football traveling

Was having a discussion about 2010 alignment - and I made a comment that the UIL will have to look into a re-imbursement program if gas goes to $7/gallon by 2010. Might be cheaper for some tems to fly.

It will be a good idea if our teams provide busses and we all pitch in and supply gas.  That will save money and bring the fans closer together.  This is just a suggestion. At the same time, our fans (Jag Fans) get pretty ticked off after a loss.  Some cases, this may not be a good idea.  lol.

It will be a good idea if our teams provide busses and we all pitch in and supply gas.  That will save money and bring the fans closer together.  This is just a suggestion. At the same time, our fans (Jag Fans) get pretty ticked off after a loss.  Some cases, this may not be a good idea.  lol.

so, what you're saying is that they're ticked off alot. Right? :D LOL!

Man that was a shot to the heart, Funny but cruel ;D

OUCH!!!!! :D

Whatever!  ::) ;D

Me and Soulja are cool like that..........he picks on my Bruins and I raz him about his Jags. We still love each other, though! ;)

It's really funny because he and I are from the fierce rivalry from the 90's.  We didn't like them and vise versa.  They got lucky with those wins in the 90s!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43