21-3A the FINAL FOUR LEVEL DISTRICT

I just want to say thanks to the youth of this district for treating us fans to some incredible baseball.

The games are well played and even the losers in the district would win most all other 3A districts across the big ole state of Texas.

and perhaps a 4a district or two. 

Seriously.  I watched Houston Scarbourough play Huntsville yesterday.  Poor Scarbourough got one runner on base for the two games they played, and that was on a walk.  Yesterday, they didn't even get that.  And they were their district champions.  Huntsville is good, but not THAT good.  Jasper beat them 9-5 in the Jasper tournament.

and perhaps a 4a district or two. 

Seriously.  I watched Houston Scarbourough play Huntsville yesterday.  Poor Scarbourough got one runner on base for the two games they played, and that was on a walk.  Yesterday, they didn't even get that.  And they were their district champions.  Huntsville is good, but not THAT good.  Jasper beat them 9-5 in the Jasper tournament.

4a Huntsville got run ruled in five last night, 20-2.  By Austin McCollum (?) I think it was.  Go figure.  But I said Huntsville is good, but not THAT good.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43