How will Dayton fair in 2008???

I personally think we are headed for a state championship run again. One of the biggest improvements you will see is that Cody will be much better protected in the pocket we have are much improved on the offensive front. Then on the other side of the line we have both returning defensive ends and to mention aaron jenkins newcomer of the year. We also have 3 returning lb's including first team all district Fred Hynson. The thing I cant wait to see is if Dylan Bethea can take over for Ford Smesny and I believe he can he's just as fast but we will have to see.

I personally think we are headed for a state championship run again. One of the biggest improvements you will see is that Cody will be much better protected in the pocket we have are much improved on the offensive front. Then on the other side of the line we have both returning defensive ends and to mention aaron jenkins newcomer of the year. We also have 3 returning lb's including first team all district Fred Hynson. The thing I cant wait to see is if Dylan Bethea can take over for Ford Smesny and I believe he can he's just as fast but we will have to see.

Good post, one thing for sure is we have alot of young guys with alot of experience after last years run.

Dayton has a couple of question marks but Bethea is not one of them--he has starter experience and will do great. The Broncos are positioned to make a serious run at the title again and may very well bring it home.

daytons fans better pack a big lunch. looks like another long season.thanks for being a classy

leader in our district.good luck for next year.talent at some key positions,a good pool of jv talent

to glean from ,i say a 14 to 16 week season,good luck broncos :)

I really hope the Broncos do good this season.  Last year was really unexpected with Green going down.  There was a ton of experience gained from that group last year.  Hopefully, they will contend again.  You have my support although I wish my Jags could have taken you at least 1 out of 2 meetings! ;D

The big question mark to me will be receiver...

If AJ is the only big threat at receiver, teams will double and maybe triple team him.

Anybody know the depth chart at receiver???

Also...

Who is at the top of the chart at running back.

If the Broncos can plug in two quality players at these positions, they will be tough to beat.

Kind of scary...

But the defense could be even better than last year.

The Broncos might just have a little bit more overall speed than last year.  That is kind of scary.

The big question mark to me will be receiver...

If AJ is the only big threat at receiver, teams will double and maybe triple team him.

Anybody know the depth chart at receiver???

Also...

Who is at the top of the chart at running back.

If the Broncos can plug in two quality players at these positions, they will be tough to beat.

Kind of scary...

But the defense could be even better than last year.

The Broncos might just have a little bit more overall speed than last year.  That is kind of scary.

AJ won't be the only threat at receiver, and there are a couple of boys with RB experience that haven't had to be used yet. We will fine on both sides of the ball.

Guest whoabroncos09

from what i heard the running back could be kj barton...or darius detiege.

im not sure though.

as for our receivers i think we have a couple other players that will be a threat also.

I really hope the Broncos do good this season.  Last year was really unexpected with Green going down.  There was a ton of experience gained from that group last year.  Hopefully, they will contend again.  You have my support although I wish my Jags could have taken you at least 1 out of 2 meetings! ;D

the broncos should have some experenced players at key positions this year. going to be a more competitive season this year. broncos should take it this year but not going to be a cakewalk. going to be an exciting season of football. can't wait till d-day lol.  ;D

the broncos should have some experenced players at key positions this year. going to be a more competitive season this year. broncos should take it this year but not going to be a cakewalk. going to be an exciting season of football. can't wait till d-day lol.  ;D

I think Dayton can win state next year as far as the talent aspect, but one bad game during the playoffs and your gone that's what makes it hard for me to say I think any particular team will win state.

Guest blade_65

it is all about when you get hot and you match up in your region. as they say offense wins games defense wins championship.  if the defense can hold up  then they will make a deep run.

it is all about when you get hot and you match up in your region. as they say offense wins games defense wins championship.  if the defense can hold up  then they will make a deep run.

Dayton typically gets stronger as the year goes on, and I do believe the defense will be as strong or stronger.

Dayton typically gets stronger as the year goes on, and I do believe the defense will be as strong or stronger.

you're definitely right bronco 1 i've been a loyal fan ever since stewart took over and noticed that we seem to always start out alittle sluggish but always get their stuff together. markings of a great coaching staff. maybe it's an omen lol. if it is, then i'm for it lol. going to be a good year even though we only got a 9 game schedule.  :'(. just don't like the 2 byes this year. but, it'll be back to normal next year i'm sure. can't wait till d-day  ;D my buddy will still be doing the tunnel and blowing the horns, the stands will be packed again, will be great to see the purple and white running through the tunnel. can't wait.

Guest blade_65

you must be talking about the spread era and the power football era of the late 90's

If stewart keeps coaching then there will be plenty of good days to come

you must be talking about the spread era and the power football era of the late 90's

If stewart keeps coaching then there will be plenty of good days to come

yeah, i hope this will be the last team he'll coach. he's been good for dayton. the whole coaching staff has been good for the broncos. yep, hope we got alot of good years to come for the city of dayton and the broncos.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43