Jags look good on 1st Day!

Typical first day of pratice....a lot of hitting and plays being made all over the field!  The defense was very spirited and fast and the offense looks promising!  I was happy to see the coaches getting exicited as much as the kids after some big hits and crushing blocks.  Of course there were some big runs and some good throws....all in all, Jags looked a lot better and found something to fit them! ;D

Typical first day of pratice....a lot of hitting and plays being made all over the field!  The defense was very spirited and fast and the offense looks promising!  I was happy to see the coaches getting exicited as much as the kids after some big hits and crushing blocks.  Of course there were some big runs and some good throws....all in all, Jags looked a lot better and found something to fit them! ;D

Are you talking about that Air Force style O you guys mentioned earlier?

;D  It looked good

;D  It looked

When is the Spring Maroon & Grey Game?

went out to Central today and had a 20 minute conversation with 5 fine young men. All where football players and 3 legs of the sprint relay team. Derrick Hall, Charlie Thomas, Jeremy Thomas, the LaBove kid and a lineman whom the others said he was their best. I asked how did they like the new offense and the four returning players said that they love it. The track guys also said that they expect to get back to state next year since 3 legs of the sprints are coming back. Derrick says he still expect to go to aTm.

Then I run into a aTm recruiter on campus checking in on Derrick. His other purpose was to pursue Charlie. So I asked what did they project Charlie's position to be at the next level. He said Charlie is a college safety in the mould of Ronnie Lott. Charlie Thomas is big. I did not ask his measurements but I did ask Derrick how much he weighed and he said 200 lbs. Side by side Charlie looked at least 15 lbs heavier and 3 inches taller. He said that he is ready to play safety.

All in all one good campus visit. Great kids, a lot of laughter plus Derrick is a funny guy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43