Teams You Would Want To Schedule?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyville vs Newton....last time these two teams played was in 2003. Kirbyville started out slow but the running and passing game came alive. Newton ended up kicking an onside kick to win the game. Go Kirbyville!!!! I think it would be a close game...Kirbyville by 7 or maybe more.

lol anahauc play liberty......thats comedy......

How is that comedy? We've just recently started playing smaller schools like this, but certainly Anahuac put up more of a struggle in the times we've played them than Liberty did last year. I'm just saying - if you're gonna be disrespectful...

MAN WHAT A GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TEAM I CHOOSE IF FRAKIN NEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TAKE PN-G 2ND.

mid county have been ducking PAM since they came to be.atleast central scimmage against us.brook is in district.ozen is now on the schedule.just don't make since for them to play forrest brook or waller when we are less than 20min away.i just find it strange,they would schedule brook when they were down,then take them off when they got good again.why not play PAM after you took brook off???

Tell you the truth Titan, I would rather see yall playing Midland Lee again.  Actually, yall are downplaying yallself in a since by thinking about playing Nederland or PN-G.  Kinda doing it with Ozen.  I guess it's not realy that bad because Ozen is the biggest school in district and has tons of athletes.

mid county have been ducking PAM since they came to be.atleast central scimmage against us.brook is in district.ozen is now on the schedule.just don't make since for them to play forrest brook or waller when we are less than 20min away.i just find it strange,they would schedule brook when they were down,then take them off when they got good again.why not play PAM after you took brook off???

Please, we don't duck anyone.  Thats why we are playing teams with rings and finals experience instead of first round fodder.  BTW Ozen is not the largest in enrollment anymore, I think PNG is.

Week 0, Battle of the Triangle

WOS vs. Central 9:00 AM

Ozen vs. Memorial 11:30 AM

PNG vs. Barbers Hill 2:00 PM

Nederland vs. West Brook 4:30 PM

Dayton vs. Baytown Lee 7:00 PM

Newton vs. East Chambers 9:30 PM

Bridge City vs. Deweyville 12:00 AM

LCM vs. Baytown Sterling 2:00 AM

;D

Man, I am glad you don't have us down for the 2am game!!

Be careful what you ask for. PAM doesn't impress me, and believe me neither Nederland nor PNG will duck anybody. We might get beat, but not without a fight, and I think 30,000 fans would agree. Scalp'em ;)

I wouldn't mind paying money to see Nederland play:

Wofforth Frenship -The best 4A team in West Texas year in and out. Many top recruits with OL, WR and DBs. Coaching staff would complement in comparison to Nederland's in quality and talent.

Plainview - Next to Frenship, one of the most consistant 4A teams in WT as far as winning in the 2000s (I didn't check facts, just going off of memory). Outstanding coaching staff with HC Marty McClintock at the helm.

Odessa Permian - The fan's energy alone would be a must see.

Angleton - I would like to see a rematch. We came out on top when I played and it got really heated between players and coaches.

Well, they both ducked Central in 2005.  I called it dodging the Maroon and Gray bullet.  And you see what happened last year.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

And just how we duck Central in 05'.    Did you forget Aunt Rita?  We had you on the schedule, we just had a reduced playing season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats